Pallidina - lvl 90

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

pallidina

Pallidina - lvl 90

Post by pallidina »

About you

Oh hai! I'm a very long time wow player, i'm not hungarian, but i live in Hungary atm. I moved from Italy just a few weeks ago, just to find that the guild leader of the guild where i served as officer for ages (check wowprogress, if you care) doesnt want me anymore.

So here i am, looking for a fun and relaxing place where to spend a couple of hours of my evenings. I played for years in a 3 days/week environment, striving to clear end game content before next patch, succeeding most of the times, from SSC forward. Always played (and loved) holy pala, jumping on a good number of alts on offdays.

About us

I hope to find a fun but also focused raid environment. Not hard core, not casual. A place where progress is still considered the end game fun. Where wipes are just part of the process and loot drama is non existent.

About your character

Name: Pallidina
Level: 90
Class: .. paladin
Spec: holy / ret (lolret, rather)

I really enjoy filling up people's health. Have a couple of alts where i dps and/or tank .. but .. in the end i just prefer the healer game. About the spec, well... not much to say there, is it. Lately i was trying a full crit build, which on paper should be a little less efficient than mastery, but hell, it's just so much fun.. and also in many real cases scenarios it is just as good if not better than other builds.

Final thoughts

I dont have any poem to share. But since i feel like this app is somewhat too srs for my tastes, and since we are on the interwebs, i leave you with a couple of kitties.

Image Image Image Image
Animma

Re: Pallidina - lvl 90

Post by Animma »

I'll get back to this later on this evening once I've talked to a few people, thanks.
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

omgkittens !

also hai :)
Filthy casuals, unite!
Animma

Post by Animma »

I'm just not convinced we have the space for another healer at the moment. If 20 man had started already then sure, but since we're stuck with 10/25 for a little while yet I don't think it'll work out with you getting to raid at all.
pallidina

Post by pallidina »

Mh, well.. your call. I dont mind staying benched and, most important, i'm not looking for a single lockout loot-and-run, im looking for a stable raid environment.

Or we can get in touch again before next patch, and see by then what do you think.

Oh! HAI PENKA! I've been told you're not active anymore.. getting back for patch at least? ;)
Animma

Post by Animma »

I don't mind inviting you honestly, we could probably get you in for a few things each week and our flex run is always open to alts and the like. Your call really, i'm a bit busy this week though so you should try and contact one of the other officers ingame. Obscura/Justmeh/Nonplus/Rattlesnake are good bets usually!
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Huzzah!
Another veteran Paladin to strengthen our Paladin community!
Mount teh kittenz, storm ze front! :mrgreen:
pallidina

Post by pallidina »

Seen the "soft" situation, do you mind if i take this lockout (starting today july the 2nd) to think about it?

Wont hide i'm evaluating other possibilities too.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Take as long as you like, we aren't going anywhere!
pallidina

Post by pallidina »

I got accepted in another guild where, apparently, i get to raid quite often. So i decided to try that adventure.

Thanks for the opportunity tho, and best wishes for everything.

PENKA SEE YA AROUND!!1
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

pallidina wrote: PENKA SEE YA AROUND!!1
soon-ish !
Filthy casuals, unite!