Fury warrior 573 il

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Mortalwombat

Fury warrior 573 il

Post by Mortalwombat »

About you

Im a guy who lives in Denmark, i spend most of my time playing wow and work out at the gym mostly everyday before going to work. My work days are from 10-17 mostly. Sometimes 13-21.15, but thats like really rare. I have a girlfriend who honestly hates wow :P but ill manage, cause we made a deal that everytime i need to raid, i download her, one of her favorite movies...(lol) so she can watch that shit :P..Well hope that was enough relevant info.

About us

I would like to join ctsamurai because it looks like a really good guild, i like the things u guys puts as prio. The thing that u want a guild with good social atmosphere and a good laugh instead of just raiding with people who is only there for epiczzzz.

About your character

Name:Mortalwombat
Level:90
Class:Human warrior
Spec:fury/prot

I love playing fury, i used to be arms actually. But after i switched to fury it made it alot more fun tbh.

<Feel free to repeat this section for alts you may have>

Final thoughts

<Well, i used to raid hardcore bk in vanilla,tbc, wotlk and abit in cata. Ive been in Lorekeepers as a friend and been ''boosted'' well by that i mean more like carried, since i played myself and know all the tacts + now that im almost fully heroic geared i do alot more dps than bk then. Im a focused guy who also likes to have fun. Here is a short poem
''I was a dare devil,
I always raised the level,
I got bruises and scars,
But that didn't stop me from going bizarre

I would jump and skate,
But it wasn't my fate,
I have to find something else to do,
Before I don't have a clue''

>
Crowker

Re: Fury warrior 573 il

Post by Crowker »

Mortalwombat wrote:we made a deal that everytime i need to raid, i download her, one of her favorite movies...(lol) so she can watch that shit :P..
Last edited by Crowker on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Hi MortalWoman :naughty:

It seems we are on a hiatus for another week here, but feel free to message me ingame for a chat. I'm usually on Getslaven, Sheepslave, or Goatysburg.

See you around!

/Rob
Roxy

Post by Roxy »

Crowker wrote:
Mortalwombat wrote:we made a deal that everytime i need to raid, i download her, one of her favorite movies...(lol) so she can watch that shit :P..
I liked this guy more at exactly the same point :)
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Sorry if you haven't been able to get a hold of me. Mostly been online daytime the past week. Just poke me whenever you see me online.