Delcady - Socail

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Gnosisfox

Delcady - Socail

Post by Gnosisfox »

About you

Hello,

I have recently returned to WoW after a two year break, never actually playing Mists, until now. I've played since Vanilla and did it all etc etc everyone says that so I will save you the grind. Considering I have no idea what the hell is going on in game I think a social rank would suite me. Outside of WoW I work full time Monday to Friday. Some would say I'm friendly, some would say I'm malicious. I like being devious, and WoW has that to offer, slaughtering those coin farmers, with my blue items. I'm not great on describing myself, but I'm very open to any questions, believe me I'm not shy.

About us

Well, one day I was circling the Timeless Isle, honestly not knowing a damn thing what to even do. I think I died more than I killed, I was more fascinated by why there were tigers and stone giants right next to each other, it baffled me ANNDD THEN I saw it, big ol' Evermaw swimming by being blastered by one of your members, Hayroo. Of course I had to help out! from there I dropped her/him a whisper and they decided to advise me on what was actually happening on this island, because I still just did not understand. She/he also invited Roxy along who took the time to help me get a rare chest, slay some rares and of course kill horde! Being a long term player years back it was rare that I really stumbled upon players like these two, I was expecting eye rolling and ignoring! Either way I liked what I saw and decided why not try the guild out.

About your character

Name:Delcady
Level:90
Class:Priest
Spec:Shadow, after years of being a healer, its my turn to DPS.

I played warlock in Vanilla, to eventually role priest / rogue in TBC, I've always been drawn to the class they have the shadow aspect, close to a warlock but they can also heal and just look majestic doing so. I find priests fit my personality, they look all innocent, but they're bloody deadly.

I have quite a few alts, and currently decided which one I'd like to get to 90 before the next expansion, currently set on my resto shaman (87) but may give my Warlock another go.

Final thoughts

I'm beautiful and flirt with all the boys for attention.
Story of my life really.
Roxy

Re: Delcady - Socail

Post by Roxy »

Invited this fool in!

:)