Application Tunafish Warrior Tank.

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Tunafish

Application Tunafish Warrior Tank.

Post by Tunafish »

2nd Version.

<Nothing, Don't want to bore you :)>

About us

<Well i know Kakapenka and Zuriel, i raided with them before. Now i would like to raid again and This guild seems like a good one,.>

About your character

Name:Tunafish
Level:90
Class:Warrior
Spec:Protection

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... ish/simple

<I like to play tank, that is obviously why i went protection, I allways ment the warrior was the ideal tank so i had it planned to be a tank from the start i made Tunafish..>

<I have a Warlock alt aswell, its Destruction spec.>

Final thoughts

<I don't want to disapoint you again, So ill cut to the case right away. im hopeing to get a raid spot ofc with a trial period first.The latest i have tanked was ToT. but beside that i have done a few raids in each expansion. but looking forward to WoD. .>
Last edited by Tunafish on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medeah

Re: Application Tunafish Warrior Tank.

Post by Medeah »

Hi.

You sound like you want to raid, but give no armory links or any info about your overall raiding experience whatsoever.

I wouldn't call this a convincing application for a raid spot. It felt more like I just read a secondary school child writing about how he wants to become a doctor when he grows up, because doctors are nice and heal people and look good with their shiny white robes.

I'd say try again and put a bit more effort into it. Spellcheckers are easy to come by nowadays as well. :)
Tunafish

Post by Tunafish »

Never used a spellchecker before. But im sorry you see it that way, But there were no Armory link request so i didn't add one, and my raid experience is very long, but no im not a secondary school child. But i can admit that i don't speak English perfect. Ill update a Armory link and try recheck my spelling, I just thought when i read the "Readme" that you didn't want a strait forward application. my bad :)
Medeah

Post by Medeah »

I think the idea was to not have a fixed application form so people can do their best, be creative and present themselves without having to stick to this or that boundary, but I'd say there are at least some basic things that will need to be mentioned when going for a raid spot. Unless you only want to raid flex, the "rules" are way more relaxed there. :P

Looking forward to those extra details, then! :)
Tunafish

Post by Tunafish »

a few details added.. and removed all the boring stuff. if you want fancy stuff i have been part of server first ragnaros kill. and a few bwl first kills.. but that is the only first kills i have ever done.. and never since then.. i hope one day i can do it again.. but its hard to be first.

PS. Im not good with applications. id rather talk to a person on teamspeak or ingame, (prefer voice)

anyway off to bed take care!
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Hey Tuna.

Find me ingame for a discussion. Should be on Getslaven most of the time.

//Rob