Pãduroiu's application (Druid, 90) - social

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

paduroiu

Pãduroiu's application (Druid, 90) - social

Post by paduroiu »

About you

I`ve been playing WoW quite seriously since the 1st US public beta `till the end of TBC, I was tanking Brutallus in a progress raid with United Relaunched (I hope I remember the relaunched part correctly :P) when I said to myself that it's time to move on.
Since then I`ve been on and off in the game, I still buy the collector`s editions and take 5 days off work for leveling at each expansion release, but I don`t plan to raid.

I`ve mostly played a tank, I started as a protection warrior, but due to lack of locks I`ve rerolled one at the end of vanilla to help out. I didnt like it much so the 1st chance I got I moved back to my tank. Things started to suck within my guild and it eventually broke. I wanted to take a break and started to level this druid I had and at the begining of TBC when other specs besides resto were viable for druids I`ve started to tank with it and never looked back.

My previous guilds (that I remember) were: Parthenon, United, Get to da Choppa, United Relaunched and The Nephlim (joined the last one as a social member).

About us

I remember CTS from back in the days and even tho I`ll be a casual player I want to be part of a mature and fun environment.

About the people I know in CTS; there is Medeah who is a good friend of mine, I see Kakapenka is still around, hopefully he remebers healing my bear ass in GTDC and I`m sure that there are more people with whom I`ve played, but with all the rerolls and namechanges it`s hard to pinpoint them. People might know me from the old days as Padureanca, but since then I`ve changed my chars gender and name.

About your character

Name: Pãduroiu
Level: 90
Class: Druid
Spec: Guardian/Feral

My spec needs some updates since I`ve been offline for about 8 months, but I`ll keep the guardian/feral approach for sure `cuz it fits perfectly with my play style.
I`m a tank, I`ve always been, I`ll always be a tank, thus the guardian part. The feral part is perfect for questing and sneaking when I`m not in a killing mood.

As for alts, I have some, but the only one worth mentioning is a prot warrior - Paduroiu, yup, I have an obsession, most of my character names are *oiu :P

Final thoughts

Pie>>>>>Cake
Kelda

Re: Pãduroiu's application (Druid, 90) - social

Post by Kelda »

Forest beast! (I think)
Medeah

Re: Pãduroiu's application (Druid, 90) - social

Post by Medeah »

Carrot cake > all.