Cadmus: Fire mage application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Cadmus

Cadmus: Fire mage application

Post by Cadmus »

I am a computer guy for almost all my life. My job is connected to computers and all my best friends are computer guys too. I am not very social or fanny but always friendly and helpful.

I want to be a part of some social group here in WOW but my current guild doesn't exist as such anymore. I like raiding. Actually raiding is one of most important reasons why I am playing WOW. Never wanted to live in WOW more than in RL so hardcore raiding guild isn't what I am looking for. Friend of mine Shadoweye is a member of CTS and I have heard good words about CTS from him. That's why I am writing this application.

Name: Cadmus
Level: 90
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire

Cadmus is my first char and only level 90. I love playing a mage. Since the beginning Cadmus is Fire speced. I change spec when its needed for particular reason. for example at the end of Cata raiding there was need to use Arcane in one boss fight. That's not a problem for me. I know mage class quite well considering PVE so I can do with it what's needed.

As I mentioned early I am a friendly guy who would like to join guild of friendly people which like to raid and do that seriously. About raiding. I am always preparing for every particular raid by any means needed, reading tactics, gathering consumable etc.

I hope you will give me the chance to join ranks of CTS.

Thank you for you time.

Cadmus
Roxy

Re: Cadmus: Fire mage application

Post by Roxy »

I can happily confirm cadmus is a decent guy who fits the ctsam ways of life.

whisper me in game to sort out an invite cadmus, although we can't assure you of a mythic raid spot straight away, we will be running a weekly heroic run too just incase you didn't get into the mythic group straight away.

plus with the new expansion coming, plenty of opportunity to force your way into the reckoning.

cheers,

roxy
Cadmus

Re: Cadmus: Fire mage application

Post by Cadmus »

Thanks for the opportunity! :)

Cadmus