Thérius's application (Warr, over 9000)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Therius

Thérius's application (Warr, over 9000)

Post by Therius »

About you

Been playing WoW since Vanilla launched, my first char being a Paladin. Didn't raid seriously until WotLK where i rerolled my main to a feral Druid and tanked my way up to Lich King with the purrfecly bearish-named guild RAWR (can you feel teh bearz in it?). Sadly, after that I started losing interest in the whole raid farming and grinding and quit playing quite soon after finishing the entire content. I really didn't feel at home in Cataclysm and Pandaria so, even though I buyed the expansions and played for a bit in each one, I quit after the first month of game time for each of them.

The soon to come expansion has piqued my interest however and I'll "stay a while and listen" so to say.

I've played and enjoyed myself as a Paladin, Warrior, Druid, Mage, Rogue and Shaman during the many years I invested in this game, time which I spent roughly around 65% as a tank, 25% as a healer and the rest as pure dps (slack mode! hell yeah!).

Guild-wise I have been in Ro United (social guild mostly, did only entry level raiding with them in TBC), PowerHouse (for a little bit, social mode on!) and Rawr where I was one of the main tanks.

About us

I remember seeing CTSamurai in people's names from when I used to play and cannot think of any reason for not applying here. I do love mature people in a mature guild, and if you so happend to also be funny, witty and <insert random word that ends in -tty> you're hired!

I basically bought the game and reactivated my subscription to see what's happening and maybe slack around seeing the new content (basically had being social in mind). Medeah suggested that maybe I wanted to start raiding again and I understand you have quite a convenient schedule so I think I might clean the spider webs from the sword and board and give tanking another go.

I know Medeah is kittenning around the guild somewhere (prolly sleeping on the fireplace again, bad kitty!) and I saw Paduroiu also applied (and got accepted?). Prolly know some others just by name if I happened to do some instances with them or smthing from the old days. Maybe Therius (my Pala) and Fugicavin (my Druid) will ring some bells.

About your character

Name: Thérius
Level: 27 on his way to 90-boost when I reach 60
Class: Warrior
Spec: Furious but Protective

I basically enjoy playing chars that can be tanks. Started out as Pala in vanilla and TBC, mained as Druid in WotLK --> it's Warrior's turn!

I always liked the idea of Warr tanking and finally decided to roll one. Can't help but enjoy myself and giggle like a girl every time I see charge is off cooldown.

Have a Druid (lvl 87 I think, got bored of Pandaria and never got to lvl him up), another Warr (lvl 80 -- rolled a low lvl one so I can get used to the skills and see the changes in mechanics without going blind from reading all the skill text), Mage (80), Paladin (80), Rogue (80), Shammy (80).

Final thoughts: I have copper, gief da cookiez.

Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw - a better throw - against one's destiny... what was a king to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
Medeah

Re: Thérius's application (Warr, over 9000)

Post by Medeah »

Yes, yes, you need to start raiding and offtank for us ktnx. :D
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

I really liked this application. Witty and well written. I'll be so bold to accept you right away. Send me a whisper on Getslaven or Gnuslaven tonight.

//Rob
Roxy

Post by Roxy »

Getslaven wrote:I really liked this application. Witty and well written. I'll be so bold to accept you right away. Send me a whisper on Getslaven or Gnuslaven tonight.

//Rob

THIS!

i like this guy already