Hi casual player wants to join

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Amáterasu

Hi casual player wants to join

Post by Amáterasu »

About you:

About us:

im playing wow again because of the up comming patch and my IRL frend(healadín) asked me to join one of your casual raid a week ago.
So i tagged alonge and it was realy nice i realy enjoyed playing with you guys :) i have done some raiding up to rotlk and moslty lfr after that
cause i didnt had anytime for more at that moment. I love to help out players getting something thay want achivements or mounts or something els
:P And i think you guys are the right guild to join

About your character

Name: Amáteraseu
Level: 90
Class: Mage
Spec: Frost spec (love to play all spec:P)

I have played a mage all the expansions. So i realy love to play it :P
I have a alt druid (not the same gear a my mage) that one i made when tbc came out and me and healy started from the beginning to lvl
together. We did ever dungeon just the 2 of us he healing and me tanking, we desided we didnt need the fail ppl who messed up the game
for us when we were lvling and do it on ower own:P. the result were some epic times for instance the respawn of Scarlet monostery cath lvl when we did the boss. After we downed the boss(both of them and all the respawns) we felt realy great completely oom but great:P

Final thoughts:

Im looking forward to join your guild and as casual player( maby more in WoD who knows)to have a good time with all of you and hoping you will have the same good time with me :D

Hope to see you in the game:D
Roxy

Re: Hi casual player wants to join

Post by Roxy »

hey,

Good to see the app - happy to invite you over as a social member so feel free to shout ingame
:)