Hushpuppy's application (hunter, 91)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Jinks

Hushpuppy's application (hunter, 91)

Post by Jinks »

About you

I'm a game designer by trade, and I love games, especially MMORPGs, and I probably experienced most of them along the way, starting with Asheron's Call.
I'm playing WoW on and off since the first US beta and quite a few of my online friends became real-life friends during this time.

About us

CTSamurai was recommended by a friend (Medeah/Octavia) and another pal from back in the day already joined your guild (Paduroiu). I'm looking for a friendly casual atmosphere and Medeah suggested I could find it in her guild. Neptulon is my native server (coming from Warsong via Twilight Hammer), but I moved to Blade's Edge following some friends, which play more seriously than I can/want. Now I want to return to Neptulon, since my remaining friends are there. Hunter was boosted from level 80something, it's still on Neptulon, I just moved the druid.

About your character

Name: Hushpuppy
Level:91
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship

My main is a druid, which I already leveled to 100. Leveling the hunter is a guilty pleasure, because I always wanted to play a sniper/ranger character, and the pet got in the way of that.
Now with Lone Wolf I finally get my wish. Going to be a steampunk sniper.
Due to real life getting more complicated lately, I can no longer raid like I used to (or at all, not sure yet), but I'd still like to experience most of the content in the game. My aim would be to join your alt/casual raids if any, or organize one if none are available. Mythic is a nice dream, but I'm perfectly aware that I'll never time for that, and I'm not sure I have the dedication anymore.

My level 100 druid will be relegated to healbot alt duty as soon as I level the hunter to 100. Maybe I'll try tanking or the new balance for a bit, but the hunter is where I want to be at.

Final thoughts
Failed haiku

Playing WoW again
At least for a while
Can I haz new home?
Medeah

Re: Hushpuppy's application (hunter, 91)

Post by Medeah »

May I fix your haiku? :(

It would be something like:

Playing WoW again
At least for the time being
Can I haz new home?
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Hi

Find me ingame for an invite on Getslaven. You can probably poke Ayunae as well if I'm not online.

Cheers
Jinks

Post by Jinks »

No, you may not. Fix my haiku. It was failed on purpose. :evil:

Getslaven, will do.