Natafu's Application (Monk, 100)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Natafu

Natafu's Application (Monk, 100)

Post by Natafu »

About me:

Location: Lebanon (not the US state, just that tiny dot in the Middle East's coast - Asia)

I might be an Arab, but I'm not a terrorist :D
Currently studying Computer Engineering, but willing to master Network Security since it fascinates me. For that, I'll end up moving to a different country, to Sweden most likely. It's also a dream because I dislike my country's community and lifestyle. And retardation <:
I guess I'm a bit geeky, not a fan of modern "trends". I dislike childish and uncontrollable trolls, while I love sympathetic and mature-enough people.

Regarding my WoW career: Been playing 3.3.5 since late 2010 on a blizzlike 1x rates private server, and I still do from time to time. I'm fairly experienced in the expansion's content, but mostly experienced in classes' deep mechanics. I have experience in GM'ing as well for being one since late 2012 (there's a looot of cool GM related things and weird places I can show you!)
I'd like to say that I kinda play the game seriously, especially when needed. I care for raid progression mostly. I'm also a fan of PvP, but it's not something I focus on, especially for not having enough time. And last thing, I hate being carried! :D

Why am I applying?

I wanted to take part in a serious/raiding/pro/semi-pro guild. I don't like jumping from one guild to another and all. I prefer settling myself down in a good guild once and for all where I can enjoy playing and progressing, and especially involve myself in a somewhat stable, steady and friendly community that will accompany me throughout my WoW career here, and maybe more :D

I don't really know anyone in CTSamurai. Been searching for proper guilds on the web since the start, and you guys were taken in great consideration, much more when I had a chat with Kittykelda on my alt Myaoming about some Druid stuff a month ago or so (I'm sure he doesn't recall any of that). Asked him if I can join the guild, and he gave me a link to your website. I had to postpone the application until I found myself comfortable with the game and all the changes I've missed since 3.3.5. And here I am now :)

About my characters:

Main:
Name: Natafu
Level: 100
Class: Monk
Spec: Windwalker/Brewmaster
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... u/advanced

Alt:
Name: Myaoming
Level: 90
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance/Restoration
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... g/advanced

I knew they had plans in making a Pandaren race and a Monk class since ever I saw the Pandaren Monk companion back in the days. It's so much similar to the way I've foreseen it, like fighting with fists and whatnot. So I was pretty hyped about the expansion myself, unlike those who thought Pandas are for kids and shit. Such respect for an extinct animal :S

Usually, I'm a Feral Druid and Affliction Warlock player, but I decided to go for a change. I picked Windwalker since It suits Monks' general swiftness, and the way I pictured how the class is gonna be of course! Brewmaster because I find drunk Pandas very funny :D
I still suck at both specs, but I've read Icy Veins guides fully and I'm doing my best to improve.

As for my Druid, I'm not a fan of chickens, and I find them kinda boring, so my main focus is on Restoration. I love healing with my Druid, and I find myself pretty skilled, mostly due to my reflexes, and not my knowledge of the class and new mechanics.

Final thoughts:

I just hope I get recruited! I've read the forums a bit and I already feel it's gonna be a great guild to be part of with no regrets :)
Medeah

Re: Natafu's Application (Monk, 100)

Post by Medeah »

Natafu wrote:As for my Druid, I'm not a fan of chickens, and I find them kinda boring, so my main focus is on Restoration. I love healing with my Druid, and I find myself pretty skilled, mostly due to my reflexes, and not my knowledge of the class and new mechanics.
Does that apply after the rdru WoD changes as well? :D

What's your raiding experience on the official servers, btw? I presume you're not applying just for a casual spot.
Natafu

Post by Natafu »

I've healed with my Druid much more after WoD changes, and I gotta admit I like these "nerfs" or whatever people call them since it made healing much more challenging.

My raiding experience on official servers is still short. I've been playing here for 3 months and my /played doesn't exceed 10 days on any of my characters, so I don't feel ready for serious raiding.
I'm currently applying for a social spot. However I do want to raid later when I'm geared and comfortable with my class, and when you're satisfied with my skills :)

Jeez, I forgot how gay my Druid looks :D
Roxy

Post by Roxy »

Natafu wrote:
I might be an Arab, but I'm not a terrorist :D
you got my accept vote right here!! :DD

srs - nice app, fun read
Natafu

Post by Natafu »

Roxy wrote: