Neoskaioreos' Application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Neos

Neoskaioreos' Application

Post by Neos »

About you

About Me :

Well i like playing games(almost all kinds of games , I am very fond of gta , dota2,some strategic ones) ofc, but I also enjoy going out , playing music (drums and guitar), listening to music , I like drinking , hanging out , like everyone does I guess.I am not very athletic , but i try not to fall too far back (WoD is NOT helping , obviously! )so i go to the gym 3 days per week but this is not a problem for my attendance in wow .Actually pretty much nothing stands in that way since I study mechanical engineering in the university , and i can give my self some time off (guys in Greek universities can relate :) ) As far as communication goes , I have a couple degrees in English and I am not a shy guy so I guess i can do quite well.

Why am I applying?
Well with WoD out , I would love to wreck havoc upon the iron horde and i sorted i need a decent raiding guild to do that , Vio , (Broken's GM) pointed me this way and said you guys are the ones i should join .

About my characters:

Main:
Name: Neoskaioreos
Level:100
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... s/advanced

Alt:
Name: Antiorc
Level: 100
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement/Restoration
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... c/advanced

I Have been playing straight from late Vanilla (well ok 3 weeks b4 tbc came out , but st still is glorious to say )
In tbc i Played with my Hunter , but since i was just a crazy teenager my raiding experience is poor , some kara and some late BT I played my shammy too with whom I raided Hyjal and bt twice i think , no end boss kills :(
In Wotlk I lvl my DK first and foremost ( the crazy teenager ) and raided Naxxramas in a pretty decent guild . After that i leveled my Shaman again and i joined the Broken.In there we raided Ulduar (no Yogg-Saron kill ) ,full ToC clear , and Icc, but i dont think i got in the Lich King killing group.
In Cata we cleared all the content , with Broken always, and i switched my main back to hunter (healing was too complicated , and I am a simple man !)
Well by the time that MoP came around i had my final school exams and my pc was not anywhere near my room so my experience is confined to some lfr ToO and SoO , but we also managed to get a normal grp with Broken and did quite good in SoO, i think we killed all bosses up to Thok(memory is buggy cause of pugs)

Final thoughts:
Well I don' think i forgot anything , i really wish i can join you guys and explore the new promissing content and conquer those good for nothing warlord for good !
Roxy

Re: Neoskaioreos' Application

Post by Roxy »

Hi Neo,

Has anyone been in touch in game re: your app yet?

I'll try discuss options with the other officers today regarding it.