[Application] Brynne - 668 Fury Warrior

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Brynne

[Application] Brynne - 668 Fury Warrior

Post by Brynne »

About you

About me:

Hello im Hich, i am 28 years old and live in the Netherlands. I live together with my girlfriend and my 4 year old son, and am expecting my 2nd child between now and 2 - 3 weeks. Outside wow i have an Fulltime job in Air Controlling & like to support my local football club, Feyenoord Rotterdam.

About us

I would like to join CTSamurai, because i got removed from my current raiding team in Affliction, the main reason behind it is that they went 10m and im expecting to much from the raid group. They also said that my attending was terrible, but i find that bull**** cause they knew my harddrive died on me so i missed 2 raids in a row. After i saw a recruitment passing by in trade channel i started talking with the person who posted the recruitment (cant remember the name tho, i remember it was a holydin) and i got a very good feeling about the chat we had. Wich really gave me the feeling that CTS is a fun active progression team. After reading on the website i left me with the feeling that i want to try CTS out.

About your character

Name: Brynne
Level: 90
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury, but trying out Arms from time to time aswell

My warrior is my main since the beginning of WotLK, During that period i was raiding on my Holydin to help out the guild i then was raiding with (Holy Crusade (Darksorrow)). When i made the swap back to my warrior, a friend of my and me decided to start our own guild during ICC, By the time we started raiding we were a healer short again and i rolled back to my holydin. In the start of cata i made the decision and said WARRIOR its gonna be and i wont change that anymore :P. During Cata i only swapped between tanking and dpsing for the sake of saving a guild from beeing not able to raid with a tank short. The expansions after that i remained raiding on Brynne in Solis Rise. The reason i chose for a Warrior is that i feel pretty much the same, ive been a rebellious teenager pretty much what i am, everything about Warrior is what i breathe, the playstyle, the Recklessness, the rushing in pvp etc. Regarding my spec i cant say much yet, im swapping around alot with talents to try whats working best for me, i dont like the standard online warrior guides that say; pick this talent cause its simply better cause it does more damage blabla, NO i wont go that way, i swap around change to things that fits me the best in my playstyle, swapping glyphs cause i feel they fit me better etc.
<Feel free to repeat this section for alts you may have>

Final thoughts

We learn things every day, sometimes we learn that what we have learned the day before isnt working.
Zuriel

Re: [Application] Brynne - 668 Fury Warrior

Post by Zuriel »

Very nice app mate, glad to see you apply.

We had an enjoyable and lengthy chat today and he seems like a solid guy :)
Thumbs up for an invite!

P.S. I love your transmog - that is the warrior set from Mists challenge modes right?
Brynne

Post by Brynne »

Thanks mate, yeah it was a pretty solid conversation.

Yeah its the MoP CMS set, waiting to find a decent group to start doing the WoD CMS, need a awsome weapon to put in some bosses's forhead! xD
Roxy

Post by Roxy »

Hi Brynne,

Drop me a whisper in game (on luciferon or shogún) to discuss your app further - curious about the problems with afflic etc.

cheers
Brynne

Post by Brynne »

Thank u very much for the quick accepting! Looking forward to start raiding on a serious level again!

brynne
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

What, a fury warrior, blasphemy!

(I play the silly gladiator spec xD)
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli