Xtortion - Warlock (Social Application)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Xtortion

Xtortion - Warlock (Social Application)

Post by Xtortion »

About you

I'm an old player that recently has returned to the game again. I've been through TBC / WotLK / Cata and a bit for MoP.
I've stopped playing the game pretty soon after MoP has been released as it simply lost my interest. The game I was playing back then and still am every now and then is TERA. TERA is an real time action MMORPG and I was playing this for a very long time non-stop. Sadly the EU version of this game is going downhill and I'm losing my interest for it day by day and that's where I came back again to play WoW and check out the new expansion WoD.

About us

For the first moments I'd like to join the guild as an social member until I've actually geared up myself and perhaps if possible join some raids here and there and see the end-game content. But for now I'd like to be a social member in the guild.

Also I'm a IRL friend of Roxy which is with you guys in the guild.
And I know Shadoweye which was an Ex guildie back in Livonia.

About your character

Name: Xtortion
Level: 90
Class: Warlock
Spec: Demonology

I've been playing my Warlock already since the beginning of days and I enjoy playing it every damn moment. Also got really happy to hear that Demonology is back to its glory and finally topping the charts again!

I've been playing as a Demo lock for as long as I can remember and sadly the last 2 expansions before WoD Affliction and Destro was pretty much topping the charts and leaving Demo behind.. Luckily this has changed this patch and finally being able to do some proper DPS again as a demo lock!

Guild history:
- The Dark Templars (Core Raider)
- Livonia (Officer)
- Daunted (Social / Raider)

If there are any more questions regarding either about myself or my character/in-game experience then feel free to ask me for it. :)
Roxy

Re: Xtortion - Warlock (Social Application)

Post by Roxy »

I don't even know this loser.

Invited as social :)
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Any friend of Roxy is my enemy :twisted:
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

it could be a priest XD
Filthy casuals, unite!