Teía's Social application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Teía

Teía's Social application

Post by Teía »

About you

<little about myself>

Well so not really sure what to type here but here we go. I'm a 22 year old guy from Finland originally but everyone calls me a swede because i have lived here the longest so not much i can do about it.. ( even tho i die inside every time someone says that ) I mostly go by the name Humming and most people online know me by that name even tho i have these weird fantasy names for my characters that i steal from books >:)

I started playing Wow when it first came out on my brothers account when i was 12 ( yea long time ago ) and got my own account after a month, my first char was a Warrior that took me a year to get to 60.. and i was such a noob that i never got into raiding that much then. it wasn't until Wrath that i started raiding somewhat and that just lasted for Naxx and ulduar.
i continued raiding again in panda land but that was just for the last 2 months before WoD came out. then i raided a bit of highmaul and left it at it and haven't touched a raid instance since..
now i just like to level random alts to high lvl and start a new one. and for some reason people keep calling me weird when i say that i just like to level chars and nothing else in this game xD

About us

Well to be honest kanix just told me to whisper a guy and get a social spot so we can do stuff together when we get to 100. Oh and i know
Aeonix and Xias aswell and just for Kanix's and Aeonix's enjoyment ringus dingus! ( you didnt think i would write it here >;) )

already got a invite but doing this application just so people can get to know me :)

About your character

Name: Teía
Level: 82 ( at the moment of writing this )
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral Dps

soo Druid's well i haven't played them for long, just resubbed a week ago and wanted to play a new char that was somewhat similar to a Rogue so feral druid it had to be and because druids can fly as a bird :D so i went with a druid

I have too many alts to name them all but my most favorite one must be my Blood elf Rogue on a different server, been my main since cata.

Final thoughts

not sure what to put here my brain is usually kinda empty and confusing so xD
Feel free to ask anything you want :)
Crowker

Re: Teía's Social application

Post by Crowker »

Teía wrote:because druids can fly as a bird :D so i went with a druid
Medeah

Post by Medeah »

Now we only have to convince Blizz to give flying back for current content.
Crowker

Post by Crowker »

You start the riot, I'm right behind you
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS HERE!

-----E -----E -----E -----E

***cheap and strong!***
Filthy casuals, unite!
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

You won't need pitchforks. Blizz will allow flying in WoD :)

BTW thanks for taking your time to write this lovely app!
Those really help to get to know new people :)
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

Goddamn blizzard ruining mah sales :(
Filthy casuals, unite!