Holian 705 Marksmanship Hunter

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Holian

Holian 705 Marksmanship Hunter

Post by Holian »

About you

I am a university student, studying international politics and economics (Don't worry i wont talk about politics with you :wink: ) I started playing WoW in MoP, the reason why i did not start sooner was because i knew i would get addicted to it... and here i am. My raiding experience is mainly from SoO and HFC and i did both with my current guild discord where i was the DPS captain and raid leader when the original raid leader could not attend.

I want to join CTSamurai because i want the opportunity to progress further and my current guild don't have the amount of members to do so and i have heard that your guild is very successful. One of my friends (saytah) reasonably joined your guild and he speaks highly of you.

About your character

Name: Holian
Level: 100 (705/706 iLvl)
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship

Final thoughts
I have heard that you have a member with a similar name and i would like to meet him.
Medeah

Re: Holian 705 Marksmanship Hunter

Post by Medeah »

OMG finally someome to talk economics and politics with!
Zuriel

Re: Holian 705 Marksmanship Hunter

Post by Zuriel »

Hey mate, thanks for you app :)

Being an officer yourself and a friend of Saytah surely makes it easier to decide on this :)

Even though we strive to be in the top guilds we are also a very social guild and like to have a very friendly environment :)
We tend to favor applicants that fit nicely into our community.

Feel free to whisp me in game (on Zuriel) or anyone of the other officers for an invite.
We have a few more recruitment spots open at the moment so if you have any other good friends/players you would like to continue playing with they can apply as well :)