Trainstation Shaman Recruit

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

ougkaa

Trainstation Shaman Recruit

Post by ougkaa »

About you

Just your average gamer dude that enjoys wow and every detail that it has to offer.
Im "supposedly" and artist, animator, graphic designer so i take the Saga and lore really seriously.

I started hardcore in latelate WotLK, and mained shaman from Cata till now. i Love the class and its inferiority to pvp. Still play it though.
I was always maining a resto and trying to prove my ability to dps, going back and forth in ele and enha.

Me and my retri friend Kouroutianos been together since Lich king.
I was in a guild Titans, going full on raiding, on Darksorrow. Im very dedicated, and patient.

About us

Kouroutianos told me about this guild, which he also applied for it. Im looking for a mature raiding guild.

About your character
In legion i mained ele so i can level up easily.. got fond of it and really spend those AP on my artifact, but the resto spec started to call me back. the need to heal is real. so im a bit behind on my healing artifact, but dont you worry, i will burn to pump it up.

Name: Trainstation
Level: 110
Class:Shaman
Spec: Resto/Ele/Enha

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... ion/simple

I really like this class and its lore. I was always a "4 elements power" kinda guy so i really got attached immediately.

I played few alts but never raided with them.
lvl 100
Druid, paladin, Monk, mage

I HEAL SHIT UP
Zuriel

Re: Trainstation Shaman Recruit

Post by Zuriel »

Hey Alkis,

Zuriel here (a.k.a. Tempest). Thanks for your great app. It is the best way to let the officers know you better.
You and Nick seem to be the type of mature people we like having around. I will throw you an invite tonight (after 10ST).

Cheers,
Zuriel