balance/resto druid application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

barhoma

balance/resto druid application

Post by barhoma »

About you

chemical engineer , Cross-fitter , billiards professional player and of course GAMER FOR EVER ! :).

About us

the most thing i like about this guild is that its seeking funny people and it encourages having fun. i hate playing wow so seriously that i dont have fun .WoW is a game the reason we play games is having fun. the second thing is that there is no schedule or serious timing that restricts me. if im online and the guild needs me in the raid then im in , this idea is great :).

About your character

Name:ibraheem
Level:110
Class:druid
Spec:balance/resto

i enjoy playing druid because its the only class that can do everything. tank heal and dps (range & melee) . i tried playing many other classes before but druid is the best that suits me . currently im 843 ilvl balance/resto druid . spent almost the exact amount of artifact power in both specs and saving around 20k in bank if im needed in a specific spec and ignore the other i can do that .

Final thoughts

i also play HoN, Overwatch and hearthstone. can enjoy playing them with guild members in free time:). thanks for reading
Zuriel

Re: balance/resto druid application

Post by Zuriel »

Hey Ibraheem,

Thanks for your app :)
Really thoughtful of you to save your AP. Also very nice that you play other things because our community is large and we play all kinds of things together :D

We have a healer spot open, are you interested in trialing for it?
barhoma

Post by barhoma »

Sure im pleased to , i even play resto much more than balance due to lack of healers .
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Great, I will throw you an invite when I catch you online :)
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Hey mate, I'm having problems finding your char, please add me on btag Zuriel#2753