Application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

jekyla

Application

Post by jekyla »

About you

<I study at the 2nd year in the university accounting. Cyprus?? location=> near Greece>

About us

<I don't really know anyone in the guild just want to join to have some fun and be a part of an active guild that will not only think about wow but also have some fun in game or in discord>

About your character

Name: Jekyla
Level: 110
Class: Druid
Spec: Guardian

<All my life i was a healer but thought why not change to tank i really like tanking and i prefere be a tank rather than healing ye you can say its less responsibility but no i don't think so all people in raid are equal responsible for anything>

<i have many 100 levels but i prefere have a main i want to gear up my druid and then i may start a new character >

Final thoughts

<A space to add anything else you might like to say, or maybe a poem.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you'd like to copy the BBCode for your application then you can find that here:

Code:
About you

<Fill in this space with something about yourself>

About us

<Fill in this space with why you want to join CTS, who you know here, etc.>

About your character

Name:
Level:
Class:
Spec:

<Fill in this space with why you enjoy playing your character, what choices you made regarding spec, etc.>

<Feel free to repeat this section for alts you may have>

Final thoughts

<A space to add anything else you might like to say, or maybe a poem.>
Animma

Re: Application

Post by Animma »

We're currently maxed out on tank slots. If you're looking to play guardian you probably won't be able to here.