Zoosh - Resto druid - application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

zionos

Zoosh - Resto druid - application

Post by zionos »

About you

Fairly average guy from a fairly average place in Norway. I enjoy travelling and hiking, and being outdoors in general. I spend most of my time playing wow when I'm not out doing my thing. I've been playing world of warcraft since sometime in mid Vanilla, and haven't gotten sick of it yet for some reason. I recently came back home from travelling the world as a backpacker for 6 months, so now I pretty much don't have anything to do than working part time and playing World of Warcraft for the next 4-5 months before I start studying and play more wow.

About us

Well, I used to be in CTS back in TBC and I think I left to play horde. I played a Draenei Warrior named Zionos, Allthough I'm pretty sure I didn't have a clue about what I was doing, I was there for the first kills on Hydronox and Leotheras in SSC, and Al'ar in TK atleast. And that's some of the best memories I have from WoW. We just had a ton of fun while progressing, and I've been missing that ever since. I don't know who's still in the guild from back then, so it's hard to say who I know in the guild atm.
Most Guilds now a days don't really have that atmosphere among the raiders, and being able to have fun With friends and progress at the same time is what I'm looking for.

About your character

Name: Zoosh
Level: 110
Class: Druid
Spec: Restoration

I started my druid back in early Catalclysm when I was RaFing With a friend. I had always thought that a druid was the most boring class I could think of, and that it would be the last class I ever played. But I decided to level one since I had the Whole RaF thing and all, and I've been in love ever since. :)
I've always played resto since I leveled it, and It has been my main char since the second I hit max level With it.
I feel like its a class and spec that I really master, and know how to play.

Final thoughts
Feel free to chat With me ingame. :)
I'm usually online every day.
Zuriel

Re: Zoosh - Resto druid - application

Post by Zuriel »

Hey Lars,

Thanks for the great app and welcome back to the guild :)
I was not in CTS back in TBC so I don't know which members you'll remember or what chars they will be on but there are plenty of people from back then.
In any case I'm sure you will make new friends pretty easily as we are and will always remain a social bunch of noobs.

Poke any officer in game for an invite back to the guild. We also have a healer spot open so we can begin you trial right away.

Cheers,
Zuriel/Tempest