Skjebnen's application (Holy Paladin, 110)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Andoon

Skjebnen's application (Holy Paladin, 110)

Post by Andoon »

About you

Location:Løten, Hedmark, Norway, Scandinavia, Europe, Earth, Galaxy, Universe

I always tend to start these things with "I am an X year old boy from Norway", but I've already said that. Or wait! I didn't post my gender. Now you know. I am a boy. Yes, I still say "boy" and not "man" even though I turn 24 in June. Old habit.

At the moment I am unemployed-ish and spend way too much time online. When I am not online you can often see me slumbering next to a bonfire in my sleeping bag while Zoosh (your new Resto Druid) is running around finding more soaking wet wood to burn - unless we are in the mountain skiing of course.

I don't really know what more there is to say.

About us

I came back to WoW earlier this year after quitting in MoP and I really enjoy the game again, but I feel like I have done everything there is to do guildless. I have killed Gul'Dan on HC several times and done M+ up to 17 (11 after they upped the itemlevel rewards) and I feel there is too much hassle finding good people to play with outside of guilds, and guilds often do the cool stuff with other guildies.
So I have been passively on the lookout for a new guild the last month, but haven't really found anything interesting.
But then I talked with Zoosh, and he told me about you guys and and I thought I could give it a shot.

I would love to join you guys in Mythic Nighthold, but I don't expect a spot in the main group because I heard you were pretty full on Holy Paladins. I just want a guild chat to chat in and a bunch of great guildmates to play with.
My Paladin is somewhere around 903 equipped btw.

About your character

Name:Skjebnen
Level:110
Class:Dwarf
Spec:Holy

I chose Paladin as my class 11 years ago because I could wear the heaviest armor and heal stuff. Today I am still holding on to him because of the utility I bring to the raid / party group no matter if I am tanking, healing or DPSing. We always have stuff to make other party members' lives easier. I have had other characters in earlier expansions, but I have always ended up going back to my Paladin before the next expansion launched.

Final thoughts

I kind of suck at writing applications which is probably why I am still unemployed-ish, but I hope you'll give me a chance.

Thanks for your time.
Zuriel

Re: Skjebnen's application (Holy Paladin, 110)

Post by Zuriel »

Hey Simen,

You don't suck at writing apps, you wrote a really nice!
Poke any officer ingame for an invite and get started on enjoying our lovely guild atmosphere :)

We will see about raiding later on!

Cheers,
Zuriel