Pecaros - Prot/Fury Human Warrior

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Pecaros

Pecaros - Prot/Fury Human Warrior

Post by Pecaros »

About you

I am a 20 year old student from Serbia. I started playing video games since i was little and was always a big fan of Warcraft series. I started playing WoW when it came out and I instantly got hooked. Have been playing on private servers before i started playing Legion on retail.

About us

Started playing on retail on Legion launch with my friend and his guild. Everything was going pretty well until some people started leaving the guild because they wanted to transfer to another realm where they have friends and everything just collapsed. Then i joined another guild and everything was great we cleared NH HC in the 2nd week after the release of the raid. Then the same thing happened again people swapped realms and most of the core raiding group went to the horde side on another realm. So here I am looking for a guild with great guild mates to chill, have fun with, chat, farm M+ do end game content and build a friendly community. I would like to join you guys in your Mythic Nighthold progress and prepare for Tomb of Sargeras progress.

About your character

Name:Pecaros
Level:110
Class:Human
Spec:Prot/Fury

Have been playing warrior class vanilla. So I am continuing the tradition on retail as well. Warrior has always been one of the strongest classes tanking or dps wise in my opinion. Always enjoyed tanking as a prot warrior, didn't really like dpsing until legion where i find fury warrior very fun to play. Over the years i played other classes too but I Didn't enjoy them that much as I did enjoy playing warrior.
Zuriel

Re: Pecaros - Prot/Fury Human Warrior

Post by Zuriel »

Hey Bojan,

Thanks for the lovely app.
We would really like to know more about you so will try to catch you online for some chit-chat :mrgreen:
Hope to see you soon.

Cheers,
Zuriel/Tempest
Pecaros

Re: Pecaros - Prot/Fury Human Warrior

Post by Pecaros »

Thank you for the fast reply. You can add me on battle-net if you want my id is Pecaros#2696.
Looking forward to the chit-chat :)

Have a nice day, Cheers !!