CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:00 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Toxicbloed/Darksorrow/Havoc DH/Raider application
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:31 am 

About you

Well where do i start. My name is Jonathon, jon or jono for short, ive been playing games for 15 years and started playing wow in 2004 near the end of vanila, Im 21 years old now and im dyslexic so please do excusse my spelling. im a very out going and vocal person who loves sitting on discord ect and chatting with people who i play with and the people around me, i have always had a driving force to achieve the best, i put the time and the effort in and by time i dont mean just playing i mean studying the theory behind the game aswell, i played csgo for a team called Altitude where we placed 3rd in my country which is South Africa. im currently on a loong 6month holiday before i start my studies which wont hinder my game time at all as im studying from home so i will still be able to play almost 6-7 hours a day. yes i do put in that much time into my games, my social life on the other hand does exsist im in a relationship with my beautiful girlfriend and recently pasted 1year, she is very supportive of my gaming, and well most of my IRL friends game themselves so we usually plan things when nothing is happening game wise so theres that;)

About us

I want to achieve the highest posible raiding achievments while the current tier is active coming from a very competive csgo scene where in my country i place 3rd, i always have a drive to achieve and push harder to get to the top. CTSamurai seem to have the same sort of mind set in pushing content.

About your character

Name: Jonathon
Level:110
Class:Demon Hunter
Spec:Havoc

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... toxicbloed
Ever since legion came out and i started playing DH i will never change my class. DH will forever be my main. i love the mobaility it has its perfect for me it allowes me to react quickly and move around easily.

I do have a hunter and a paladin(ret/tank) i have at 110 i dont mind playing as alts but they are not geared.

Final thoughts

I am always willing to help out the guild with Mythic+ runs or Split runs with Alts etc. And with my driving force and my attiude towards wanting to be at the top i think i can work my way into your roster.

Post subject: Re: Toxicbloed/Darksorrow/Havoc DH/Raider application
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:38 pm 

Hey Jono,

Thank you for your lovely app, really enjoyed it.
I'm glad to hear you have found a gf that supports gaming, that is quite rare.

Our guild always aims at clearing all raid content but our greatest pride and achievement is our community.
Over the years many great players have become part of it and even though many are not raiding now they are still around.
We enjoy grouping together not only in wow but in other games as well.

I understand that you are a competative player. As you will find out many of us are, but the people in our guild know very well we are not hardcore.
We know and accept the fact that we will not be the top guild on the server. Thus our goal is to clear eveything in an enjoyable environment without destroying our personal lives.

If your goals match ours then I have no doubt you will enjoy CTS.
Even if you are aiming higher than us and view your stay as a stepping stone it is still fine as long as you do it in a open and mature way.
In the end if you help us we will gladly help you.

I will catch you ingame for some more chit chat :)

Cheers,
Zuriel/Tempest