CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Open Raider Application
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:54 am 

About you

Yeah, so. 29 years old male living in Utti, Finland with my wife, kid and three dogs. Currently unemployed, hoping to change that soon. I do quite a lot of fishing in my spare time and play games of course. Lately it's been only WoW. Used to play other games too but not that much anymore.

Been playing WoW since very very late TBC, if I remember correctly I got to 70 about 1.5 weeks before Wrath came out. Have had some breaks but I seem to always come back :)

About us

This might be a good place to share my history a little so here it goes.

Started raiding in WotLK in a guild that I can't remember the name of. Played hunter and cleared 10 man content all the way till ICC came out. It was a "family" guild (no my family tho) and it stopped raiding right before ICC.

After that I then joined another guild which name I can't recall either (Manis might remember) with my shaman. Cleared ICC with them.

Rest of the WotLK time is full of regrets as I was being a total and utter idiot by prioritizing progress before friendships etc. but that I will mark down as being young and stupid.
Focus has shifted quite a bit to making friends and after that comes possible progress. This game is only 50% fun when playing alone.

In Cataclysm me and my friend make our own 10 man guild and we cleared all the content till Firelands came out and people quit or left for 25 man guilds instead.
I too started raiding in a 25 man guild (Ninjapartio) and cleared everything if FL with them.

Never managed to make any good friends in NP (old guild, same people, was finding it hard to get in) and few of my IRL friends had joined Desolate so I went and joined them there.

With Desolate I cleared Dragon Soul and in MoP we did MV, HoF and ToeS. At this point the guild was going too HC for my liking and I joined a 10 man team which was made out of old Desolate raiders who didn't want to raid 5-6 days a week.

With Perpetual I cleared ToT and SoO.

By the time WoD rolled out I had very few friends playing and had to find a "random" guild. Managed to do so but it didn't last too long. We cleared Highmaul on HC and when it came time to start do Mythic people were not motivated enough so that was the end for that guild.

Rest of WoD I was pretty inactive. Renewed my sub few months prior to Legion.

In the beginning of Legion me and 2 friends decided to focus only on Mythic+ content but that didn't last too long. When EN came out we cleared it with a pug on first week and by the time second week came we were in a guild doing it on HC.

Few guilds merged with us and we started to do Mythic. How ever many quit playing and we were forced to switch guild once again. With Simplewood Solutions I did M EN 7/7 (as boomkin), M ToV 2/3 and M NH 6/10 as bear tank.

And like so many times before this is when people started to have motivation issues and we stopped raiding.

I too took a break from the game (mostly due having a job for the summer) but now I am back :)

I've managed to clear ToS on HC (with my hunter) but don't really have a guild that I could raid with.

Uhh, sorry for the long post XD

About your character

Name: Pritni
Level: 110
Class: Druid
Spec: Guardian / Boomkin / Resto

So, I have always been one to reroll or play what has been most needed by my guild at the time. I filled in my druid as my character but I can play pretty much what ever is needed(minus rogue and warlock). Most experience I have with Shaman and Druid.

I believe I have 11 character @ 110 at the moment (druid x 2 and paladin x 2)
Very few are even close to a point I'd say they are geared but with all these newly implemented catch-ups I don't see it as a huge problem and I am mostly applying for the next tier anyways so I'll have plenty of time to gear it up :)

Final thoughts

So again, sorry for the quite long post. Just wanted to give you guys as good clarification of my self that I possibly could. Still I am quite sure I missed something and if there is anything you guys would like to clarify or ask please feel free to add Pritni#2983.

Oh and as I kinda said earlier I know Manis (from WotLK times) (Hi Manis, it's Ewedia here :p)

Thanks a lot if you did actually read this all :D

Post subject: Re: Open Raider Application
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:17 pm 

Hi there,

Would you be available to discuss your application with us on discord or u can add me Anoobisath#2324.

Thank you in advance,
Anubisath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:04 pm 

Sure thing, either suits me just fine :) Let me know in-game when you wanna chat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:30 pm 

Hi again,

Aplication accepted. Just /w me or another officer when are here on Neptulon.

Best regards,
Anubis