CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:25 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Syala - MM hunter
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:12 pm 

About you

Real-life wise I work 9 to 6 (realm time) selling climbing walls. After work I do some sports (climbing, tennis, football, gym) and then play WoW. I'm quite chill and easy going. I consider myself funny too though that's up for debate.

WoW wise I've been playing since late vanilla. I used to raid at a pretty hardcore level throughout tbc and beginning of wotlk with Aphase guild. We managed to defeat Brutallus in swp before the new expansion rolled in. When WOTLK came out we really rocked naxx - I was the 27th rogue in the world with the dagger from KT. Glorious times in my memory - I still have all progression photos :)) . Later on I did some raiding with Volcano Legion in totc and ICC. I haven't raided seriously since then but I played on every expansion more or less casually.

About us

I remember you guys from tbc/wotlk days. I am impressed that you are still around. In my opinion, to have a guild running for so long, you need to have a strong and healthy community which is the the main reason I want to join you. I've switched a few "social" guilds recently but there's nothing really social about them. I would like to join a community where I can meet cool people and have fun. Raiding is my favorite part of the game so of course, I hope I'll get to do that with you too.

About your character

Name: Syala
Level: 110
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship

I've been playing a rogue since vanilla (Siedun's the name). In WoD I decided I need a change and switched to a range dps. I chose night elf hunter because I love night elves and a hunter is probably the most elvish class there can be. Striding through the woods with a tiger at your side and a bow at your back on the hunt for orcs and demons - what else does a geek need?

Regarding my gear choices, I read on noxxic, wowhead and icy-veins. To be honest, raiding with pugs is not motivating to be the best you can be. If I join a raiding guild I'll optimize my gear and maximize my dps. I used to raid at a pretty hardcore level back in the days so I know how to stay informed regarding my class and be able to progress through end game content.

Final thoughts

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
out of a hundred guilds,
I pick you.

Seriously though, I'd love to have a quick talk with you on ts/discord. I'm a cool guy and I believe I'll fit in well.

Post subject: Re: Syala - MM hunter
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:01 am 

Aceepted for trial.
Welcome on board!