CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:29 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: voice, was on a roll.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:24 am 

Yao and Tom would take the court for an individual workout. Nike Roshe Run Femme By the time practice rolled around, Yao had already been at the facility for a couple of hours. The everydayness of his routine is what made his work ethic one of the Nike Air Max 2017 Femme best I have ever seen. But as dedicated as he was, Yao always found time to laugh. And he loved giving his teammates the chances to shine whenever possible — and I don’t think Nike Air Max 90 Femme I’ve ever seen him laugh harder than when he was around Dikembe Mutombo. He and Dikembe (another Hall of Famer) couldn’t have been more different, yet they had an incredible bond. Adidas Tubular Dames Both loved being around people. And they often sat near Nike Air Max 90 Femme Noir each other on the team bus. On a bus ride one year, Dikembe was talking about his pet monkey, Kiki. The whole bus was listening. Dikembe, with his deep baritone voice, was on a roll. No one could totally Nike Air Max TN Femme really keep track of the story. But just the way Dikembe talked about Nike Internationalist Damesthis monkey named Kiki was enough to make everyone on the bus convulse with laughter. When I looked around at Yao, he was laughing as hard as anyone, just radiating joy.Nike Air Max 2017 Womens Those are the moments I miss. The games and the seasons run together. But those moments of laughter I will always cherish..Through Coach Hoiberg, I’ve learned what makes my Nike Air Vapormax Femme dad such a great college coach. My dad loves the process of college basketball — having a system, recruiting, having players return year after year. Coach Hoiberg, on the other Asics Gel Lyte 5 Femme Noir hand, disliked some aspects of recruiting. He always says, “Man, I don’t miss Facebook-messaging recruits at midnight just to get ahold of them.” But I think my dad really has a Adidas ZX Flux Donne temperament for that kind of thing. In the NBA, you’re playing more Nike Air Max 90 Mujer Rosa than you’re practicing — but my dad loves practice.
Like any dad, my dad can be annoying; he can be a pest. But he’s doing it for all the right reasons.
Even if he’s sliding into your Facebook messages.