Doomsoul's Application(70 Holy Priest)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Doomsoul

Doomsoul's Application(70 Holy Priest)

Post by Doomsoul »

1. Real name: Alexander Marinkov
2. Age: 19
3. Location: Bulgaria

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Because I want to do some serious raiding and stop slacking. The guild is famous and in my mind a great community overall.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Marques. I've been playing with him for quite awhile. Last few months we raided together. Hope he can put a good word for me.
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: First <Wisdom>, then <InfIniTy>, after that <FURY>. Too much slacking, not enough action.
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: Yes, from top to bottom.
8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Enjoying the game itself and the vast posibilities it provides.
9. How often do you play?: Can't say for sure, but I am a college student and studiying isn't a problem. I'm online for around 4-5 hours a day. Mostly for the raids and an hour before to prepare. If something else is needed I add an hour or two. A lot mroe on weekends.
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: This is my first Alliance character. I have other level 70s on another server (Horde, Vek'Nilash), with some of which I have seen and downed Illidan. I am mostly oldschool player, who enjoys guild runs in Ahn'Quiraj, BWL, ZG, etc.
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? Bad luck at getting gear that I want, takes more than usual to aquire. Dispelling is still a bit of a problem.
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I am balancing between wow and social life. Ordinary 19 year old guy, no girlfriend atm, so no problems with that :). Working out, reading...normal stuff.

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? Yes, I do. Using it always at last resort, if all other healings are unavailable. Leveled it up parallel to the priest.
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? I already have some of those addons, I have after 2.4.0 working raid addons and assists.
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? I downloaded TS incase I get accepted. I've used it before - won't be a problem. Microphone working properly.
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? I can probably attend all 3 events during the week. At weekends I can probably attend to one of them. If I miss one during the week, I will try to compensate with the one on weekends.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Doomsoul
2. Race: Human
3. Class: Priest
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 19/42/0
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: Despite the lack of gear I specced CoH due to the fact that it works very well before and in end game. The build is like default for CoH, not sure for one or two points. My bonus healing is low(it can be raised with 150 or more/trinkets), but I am stacking mp5 for longer fights. I am awaiting new gear any day now. I am also missing one or two enchants due to not enough reputation with the faction, which I am determined to fix.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: All keys.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: I have Veng and Gladiator gear, for the extra stamina needed on some fights.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Doomsoul

P.S I have seen many of the recent holy priests applications and I am aware that you have enough of this class, still I have to try my best.
Chambers

Post by Chambers »

Yo dude :)
was lookin at your gear and it looks faily good :P
Your +healing isn't that bad, you have not bad mana regen either to be honest, just some more time and effort into your character and you will be Jammin! :D

Goodluck with the app and hope to see you on the light side of the force ( man thats soo cheesy ;) )

Chamberz,
Aka Charlox ;P Helarrrrrrr nub<3
Marques

Get Doomsoul :)

Post by Marques »

Hey Doom, I hope you get in. He has been a friend in Fury and he is very dedicated and always willing to help in raids. Always prepares with pots, flasks and elixirs. His healing is also excellent, one time i remember him keeping the whole raid alive in 2nd boss in zulaman with only one healer and 10% to go... that was CRAZY :D but worked :)

GET THIS MAN and you wont regret it. Oh by the way, not only his game play is good but his attitude towards wipes is even better, never seen a negative comment from him, always humorous and encouraging others to achieve better results. If all this doesnt convince you, i dont know what will.

Hope we can become raid buddies again Doom :)

Fingers crossed, good luck.
deathstroker

Post by deathstroker »

Really nice application. Your healing isnt that much your mp5 is fairly good. Also I think we have a lot of active holy priests atm.
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Post by Vincenoir »

I thought i replied here already, sorry. I'll look out for you in game for a chat. We do have a lot of holy priests atm, it will be hard to make space for you[/u]
accalia
Trouble maker

Post by accalia »

Vincenoir wrote:I thought i replied here already, sorry. I'll look out for you in game for a chat. We do have a lot of holy priests atm, it will be hard to make space for you[/u]

Try looking on the warlock thread for your reply Vince!
AKA: Dreamoness, Mischief, Whitewitch, Wabbsi and Nightbayne.
"... there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive..."
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Post by Vincenoir »

accalia wrote:
Vincenoir wrote:I thought i replied here already, sorry. I'll look out for you in game for a chat. We do have a lot of holy priests atm, it will be hard to make space for you[/u]

Try looking on the warlock thread for your reply Vince!

I knew it!