frustrating problem with my laptop >=|

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Chambers

frustrating problem with my laptop >=|

Post by Chambers »

Ok heres what happens :P... :
I'm just running around shattrath or another main city and say aftter a certain time my whole computer just freezes except the mouse icon =S, when i leave it i get the Blue screen of death 0.0! and when i restart my computer it gives me an error message, this message when reported to microsoft also takes me to a website which i currently can't find.. ile post it up if it happens ingame again ;)

So i go to the website and it says something like:
ERROR21213 or something, it says theres a thread in my graphics drive or card, something to do with graphics :( now ive got the latest driver for my graphics card and ive tried doing what the site says and turned my performance of my graphics card down to low, this unfortunately cancels out my nvidia graphics card and when i try to load up wow it says it cannot find a suitable graphics display driver.. so i have to re-enable it therefore not fixing the problem at all.

Also ive rebooted ( reformatted ) whatever you want to call it, my computer thinking this would fix it but actually it did nothing :(

Well first i would like to say thanks for reading this far.. :P
Any and i mean ANY!! ideas/suggestions would be very much appreciated :D

Thanks again guys !
Chambers,