Amarysa / Bitsy

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

conami

Amarysa / Bitsy

Post by conami »

Hiya!

My name's Bas, I'm 21 years old and I live in Heerhugowaard, a little town in the Netherlands. I study law at the UvA (Universiteit van Amsterdam). I've been playing WoW for a few years with some breaks here and then.

I have two characters on this server:

- My level 88 priest Amarysa, who still has some remnants from Dragon Soul, so she's mainly geared as a shadow priest. I started playing again last friday and I still have two exams this week. I might be able to level her to 90 by thursday including decent gear. I'm thinking about swapping to holy as my main spec though, since they totally raped shadow priests as I liked to play them. Gief Mind Blast back the way I liked it! :(

- A level 20 rogue (probably a lot higher by the time you read this) called Bitsy. I'm leveling the rogue during breaks while studying for my exams. Studying is a lot more fun than leveling from 88 to 90! :x My rogue is mainly for PvP, but once my priest reaches level 90 I will probably play on her a lot more.

My final thoughts?

Another reason I'm slacking on my priest is that damn expansion. They ruined my shadow priest and it's like Hello Kitty gave WoW surprise butt secks and created this thing called Pandaria. With other words, I hate MoP =X If only Blizz would make a vanilla realm! :( Or atleast one without Cataclysm and MoP ^^

I guess that's about it. Fingers crossed!
Animma

Re: Amarysa / Bitsy

Post by Animma »

So bitter.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

You do seem very negative about the MoP changes, I hope you do still enjoy some bits of the game! :D

I assume your main interest is in raiding? You mentioned DS in your post, were you in a raiding guild back then (or on another server)? If so were you healing or DPS?
conami

Post by conami »

After reading my post again I have to agree: it really does sound bitter, haha. Don't worry! I still enjoy the game, I just don't enjoy MoP as much as the rest. I don't really like the whole environment and setting of MoP, but I love playing together with other people, especially healing, feeling useful etc :3

I used to be in a raiding guild on Stormscale. I transfered here for free because that server is just waaay to crowded for my taste. Can't even read the trade chat because of all the spamming. Everyone is obsessed with achievements and getting gear and be "pro".

I prefer casual raiding, relax, no raging and I don't mind wiping a few times. My best gear was for shadow but I ocassionaly healed too, which went pretty well on normal ds, heroic I was better of as a dps. If I remember correctly you guys were looking for a few dps, so I should focus on shadow, but I'm going to try to get some dps gear too.

I hope you don't think of me as too bitter! To be honest I'm kinda exaggerating :3 I just don't like change!
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Glad to hear it!

Currently we have two shadow priests in our raid squad, though one of them does heal when we need him to. If you were going to stick to shadow then I think it would be harder for you to get into raids than if you were a healer.

Not trying to put you off, I just don't want to mislead you :) I will ask our raid organiser for his thoughts as well.