Application- Spatharxidas (Warrior)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Hyox

Application- Spatharxidas (Warrior)

Post by Hyox »

About you:

Hey, im Nick. Im Student at the Patra's University here in Greece in the department of Physics :) Im playing wow for like 6 years and during this i have played almost all the classes/specs.

About us:

I've seen you raid from Brewtal's House and i've also joined some of your Monday Normal (flex) SoO Runs on my warlock Daemónia-Sylvanas and i would like to join cause i wanna do some serious pve with my friend brewtal :)

About your character:

Name:Spatharxidas
Level:100
Class:Warrior
Spec: Currently Protection due to luck of weapon drops, willing to swap to best dps spec depending on fight

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... s/advanced

Im enjoying playing my warrior cause i find him fun to play and currently in draenor i enjoy playing melee more than range so i've benched my lock for now.

Final thoughts:

Much Fun. Such application. WoW :P
Eva

Re: Application- Spatharxidas (Warrior)

Post by Eva »

Hey there mate, Eva-Zoe here.
Your app seems fine with me.I'd like to know if you are ok with our raiding hours-days, which are Wed-Thurs-Sunday 20:30-11:30 ST, plus a fun, normal run on Monday,same hours.Also I'd like to know how quickly can you transfer your character over to our realm.
Medeah here's your food...Again.
Hyox

Post by Hyox »

Raid hours are fine for me :D I can transfer even today if needed
Eva

Post by Eva »

Well we have a raid set up for today,normal mode,for you to grab some gear.If you could make that raid,it would be great.Are there any other question you might wanna ask us?
Medeah here's your food...Again.