Gpúnkten application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Jimmix92

Gpúnkten application

Post by Jimmix92 »

About you
Im a gamer (obv) im the type off gamer thats all about 100% focus also having thoose relaxed mess around times.

<Fill in this space with something about yourself>
Im a gamer (obv) im the type off gamer thats all about 100% focus also having thoose relaxed mess around times.

About us

<Fill in this space with why you want to join CTS, who you know here, etc.>
I wanna join you since u are around thoose standards im use to, i dont think i know anyone in the guild since i havent rly been playing for 3 month.

About your character

Name:Gpúnkten
Level: 100
Class: mage
Spec: I play every specc tbh i switch around depending on raid/boss

<Fill in this space with why you enjoy playing your character, what choices you made regarding spec, etc.>
I started mage in WoD actually or late mist, i use to play shaman but then i startad a mage loved the play style and it fit me more so thats why i choose it.
<Feel free to repeat this section for alts you may have>

Got shaman and warrior alts nothing special on them when it comes to gear Púnkten is my shaman Grímm is my warrior.
Final thoughts

<A space to add anything else you might like to say, or maybe a poem.>
My gear is abit "outdated" but i hope that u can overlook it and see what i can give u as a player im rly confident about my gear to perfem still, i use to be in Seriously casual before i stopped playing 3 month ago, why i stopped and why i aint joning them well i had a bad time in my life and i simply had to quit so i dont let ppl "wait" for me or what ever and more then that i just think i should be looking elsewhere to raid since they do it 2 days a week i wanna do it more, and now im here hoping to get back but with u. doing my best atm do get as much gear as possible.
Roxy

Re: Gpúnkten application

Post by Roxy »

Hi Jim!

So, just checked your armory and it seems ok so no real issues about gear, progress is a little behind ours obviously and you haven't raided in HFC even on normal which is a little surprising as everyone goes all out to raid the first few weeks of an expansion.

You're app wasn't the most in depth (not all of us like talking loads though so...)

Why are you looking to leave seriously casual? Just that they are a boss ahead of us right now and it stands out as a question to be asked that you didn't raid this week with them.
do you have any logs on mythic brf we could check over?
Jimmix92

Post by Jimmix92 »

Hello!
Yeah i have done 2 bosses on normal now and checking tacts videos, as i said i got back last night to world of warcraft after a 3 month break, så om going all out now on trying to gear in the new raid.
Im not in raiding team with them thats why im not raiding with them at all.
Im not looking to get back into raiding with that guild since the raid 2 days a week i wanna do more.

I cant find any logs from Blackrock sadly only highmaul..
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Hi Jimmy

Have you gotten any ingame replies from us?

//Getslaven
Eva

Post by Eva »

Medeah here's your food...Again.