Oblexon - Fury Warrior - 691

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Oblexon

Oblexon - Fury Warrior - 691

Post by Oblexon »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About you.

I am 16 years old and i live in Norway. I have alot of time on my hands, especially now that it's summer (yay!). I've played World of Warcraft since late tbc, altough i was very young back then.
I can't say i have alot of experience with raiding in the past expansions, but i have raided in Warlords of Draenor and i really enjoy it. I'm not insanely hardcore, but i do strive to be the best i possibly can.
I'm always willing to learn and take advice from better players, aswell as watching videos and guides online before every raid, to stay sharp and focused.

About us.

I wish to join CTSamurai because my last guild (Oldschool vikings) split up due to lack of progression and poor attendance. I saw CTSamurai on Wowprogress.com, and it looked like the perfect fit for me.
I will be there for every raid unless theres something important in my life that i need to handle, which doesn't happen very often. I like the sound of the guilds environment too.

About your character.

Name: Oblexon-Darksorrow
Level: 100
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury

I don't have much to say about my character, no special bonds or anything, just made it and started leveling :)

My alt:
Name: Swiftseeker-darksorrow
Level: 100
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance/Restoration

Final thoughts.

My favorite poem, ever since the loss of my dog.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Pretty little doggie,
Is a silly little thing.
She runs up and down the house,
Till she crashes into the sink.

She's hyper alright,
She destroys and tears every thing apart.
But no matter how much of a handful she is,
She'll always be in my heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eva

Re: Oblexon - Fury Warrior - 691

Post by Eva »

Hello mate, I checked your app and your armory and I have to say, very well written. I do have a couple of questions tho. No1 is what is really your raid exp, guild-wise and progression, not pugs. And No2, I didnt notice you having the legendary ring equipped on your character. The proc that we're gonna be having is gonna be huge for the whole raid and it's vital for every1 to having it as soon as they can.
Medeah here's your food...Again.
Oblexon

Post by Oblexon »

Thanks :) I've done 9/13 normal with my guild and 2/13 hc leading a pug. And about the legendary ring, since i came a little late in WoD, i havent had the time to get it to 715, therefore it is still at 680, soon to be 690. i will be working hard on getting it up to the current raid tier.
Eva

Post by Eva »

What about previous raids? Before HFC I mean.
Medeah here's your food...Again.
Oblexon

Post by Oblexon »

All of highmaul i pugged, and i have 10/10 hc with guild, some pugs here and there, but have done them all with oldschool vikings.
Oblexon

Post by Oblexon »

10/10 hc as in blackrock foundry.
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Good app mate :)
You also sound like the type of person we like having around.
If you don't plan on doing more than heroic then you will probably find our guild to be a good home for you :)

But if your aim is to do mythic with us you need to know in advance that there are no guaranteed spots in the raid.
You will have to prove your worth before we gear you up - show you play your class well, read on tactics, don't do stupid mistakes, carry out what you are assigned to do, etc.

If you think you can manage that then contact any officer in-game (e.g. me on Zuriel, Eva on Eva, etc.) to throw you and invite and you can join us for non-progress bosses and see how it goes from there :)
Oblexon

Post by Oblexon »

Thanks alot! :)
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

Fyi eva has stupid chars in his name.
Filthy casuals, unite!