Sunzy Application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Sunzy

Sunzy Application

Post by Sunzy »

About you

<Fill in this space with something about yourself>

Well, as said above. My name is Jarne and i live in Belgium, 21 years young and i do have a girlfriend named Celien. We live in a apartment.
I work on weekends only, that means i'm 5 days a week at home, wich makes me have alot of time to play wow.
I do have a Hobby, i go to gym 5 days a week. i get home from gym at 17h server time so that fits perfect for the raid times.

About us
<Fill in this space with why you want to join CTS, who you know here, etc.>

Back in the days (highmaul and brf) i was in a dutch only pve guild. on a day some internal stuf went wrong and the guild died. I worked so hard to achieve something on raids and it was all gone in about 2hours.. I took a break from wow on PVE because i was angry. (did some pvp) At this moment i'm ready to make friens again, enjoy raiding as i did before! Time for a new start, with a better guild wich are friends, who make fun! i know my gear is not optimal atm, but i'm willing to invest time on this. i'm not expecting a raid spot right away. i want to prove myself again, make some fun witch guildies. you may ask yourself why i said all this above? well.. the answer is simple.. i dont wanna join a guild with hate again. and wich will disban again. i dont wanna make the same mistake twice.

About your character

Name: Sunzy
Level: 100
Class: Rogue
Spec: depends on the fight, sub or Combat

<Fill in this space with why you enjoy playing your character, what choices you made regarding spec, etc.>

I played hunter first, played trough highmaul and brf with it. i always played melee before and dident like being a ranged dps, so i switched back to rogue.
I love my class because its a great class to play trough PVE, but also trough PVP. i enjoy being stealthy and sneak around without being attacked. Combat is just awsome because of the AOE split dmg, and the dual wielding Axes. sub on the other hand being fun on the improved stealth play and fast hits.

Final thoughts
<A space to add anything else you might like to say, or maybe a poem.>

I dont know a single player in the guild, hope this doesnt affect my application. Hoping to make some new friends and get a new start.
You can always add my battletag #Healiix2454 in game to have a chat with me if you have more questions :D
Oh! i almost forgot! i have a headset, and i'm vocal if needed on chat :)

Hope you have a great day.
Greetings Jarne.
Zuriel

Re: Sunzy Application

Post by Zuriel »

Hey mate, thanks for you apply :)

Apart from your nice app I fail to find any additional info for you and your guilds which is REALLY strange and I hope you can shed some light on it by sharing a bit more about your past :)
Wowprogress has no info on you. I managed to find you in the armory (Darksorrow right?) but the guild you are shown to be currently has disbanded in 2012.
The armory shows only 1 HM LFR clear / 1 butcher hc kill / 1 normal hf assult + iron reaver kill whatsoever in WoD and they are from the last few days. Yet you have Ahead of the Curve: Imperator's Fall which is really messy on armory's side. Almost only LFR from pandas except 1 heroic clear in SoO (not sure when you did them)

In any way you are welcome to join us as social. Afterwards if you have interest in raiding once you gear up a little from mythic dungeons etc. just poke us and we can take you on some hc bosses to see how you perform.

Cheers,
Zuriel
Last edited by Zuriel on Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sunzy

Post by Sunzy »

Zuriel wrote:Hey mate, thanks for you apply :)

Apart from your nice app I fail to find any additional info for you and your guilds which is really strange and I hope you can shed some light on it by sharing a bit more about your past :)
Wowprogress has no info on you. I managed to find you in the armory (Darksorrow right?) but the guild you are shown to be currently has disbanded in 2012.
The armory shows only 1 HM LFR clear / 1 butcher hc kill / 1 normal hf assult + iron reaver kill whatsoever in WoD and almost only LFR during pandas except 1 heroic clear in SoO.

In any way you are welcome to join us as social. Afterwards if you have interest in raiding once you gear up a little from mythic dungeons etc. just poke us and we can take you on some hc bosses to see how you perform.

Cheers,
Zuriel
well, i was talking about my hunter trough raiding in brf and highmaul ;D maybe i should have told hes name as you can look up hem? i'm able to log hem and proof i'm hem :D
My hunters name is Healiix also no darksorrow.

Greets Jarne
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Thanks for the info mate, will look him up :)
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Just to clarify, as I said you are welcome to join us as social for now.
Once in and geared up a little more we can take you on some hc bosses if you opt for a raider :)