Callegxvi Demon Hunter

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

callegxvi

Callegxvi Demon Hunter

Post by callegxvi »

About you

Im a 21 year old guy from the rainy westcoast of Sweden that have been playing video/computer games for as long as I can remember.
Started playing WoW in early 2005 after I saw my uncle playing it and thought it looked amazing and I have been a fan ever since.
Even though I was clueless about the game and only 10-11 years old during vanilla I still managed to clear ZG/AQ20/MC and BWL with my uncles guild alt runs and obtain rank 7 (almost rank 8 but the damn TBC prepatch said no to that) on my rogue.
In TBC I cleared everything up to the second boss in BT on my rogue and also cleared the first raids on some alts (druid and paladin).
In wotlk I rerolled prot paladin where I cleared everything except Algalon, TotC 25 hc, and LK 10/25 HC, also cleared up to LK 25 HC as DK and Mage.
In cata I cleared the first raids on normal as a Holy Paladin after that I took a long break until the start of MoP tried it out for a month didnt really like it and took another long break until the end of MoP where I went in and cleared SoO on HC a few times on my DK bcs of the WoD hype and I wanted to get the heirlooms. And when WoD was released I thought it was rather dull and a lot of my friends quit and shortly after so did I. I came back a few times in WoD and did some RBGs but didnt really even go into the raids.

About us

After reading on your forums a bit you seem like a guild with a good sense of community and that's exactly what im looking for atm a fun guild that still manage to have good progression.

About your character

Name: Callegxvi
Level: 110
Class: Demon Hunter
Spec: Havoc

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/d ... xvi/simple

For legion I wanted to try out something new and refreshing so I decided to level a Demon Hunter and it was a really good thing bcs Havoc demon hunters rotation is very different from other melee classes with their jumps and things like that.

Name: Zinhrokhaloss
Level: 103 (currently lvling it)
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral for lvling but respeccing Resto when I hit 110.

I've always loved playing healer so I decided to lvl up my druid so I have something to do when there are no raids/world quests/mythic dungeons to do on my DH.

I also have almost every other class at lvl 100 except hunter and monk which are lvl 92 and priest which I have at lvl 85.

Final thoughts

Not much more to say than that I look forward to your answer and if I get accepted to get to know you all! :)
Zuriel

Re: Callegxvi Demon Hunter

Post by Zuriel »

Hey Pontus,

Really nice app, mate, thanks!

We are rather full on dps at the moment but you seem like a seasoned player!
If you think you will be able to win your spot over the other people we will gladly offer you a trial :)
callegxvi

Post by callegxvi »

Thanks for considering me I really appreciate it, but me and a bunch of friends started a raid group together so I think im gonna stick with them.
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Best of luck to you and your friends mate :)
If you ever reconsider you know where we are.