APPLICATION

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Sharkwader

APPLICATION

Post by Sharkwader »

Fury warrior here

Male - 27 years

European, Scandinavian

I have played wow for more than 9 years, took a break and played D3 for few years, more like 2years and 6 months.

Now I am finally back for more!

I am Very dedicated in the game, always enchant my stuff, change talents depending boss and situations - When it happens to be a guild run I always go to youtube and watch FATBOSS for guidelines on the specific boss we need to encounter!

I live alone, so I don't get disturbed during raids/days when I play - playing alot - but I also have work every day. but only from 8am to 12 pm and sometimes to 14 pm.
I don't like to fail, maybe the 1st time, but usually I get the mechanics very quick - ALWAYS kill adds for example which happends during pugs all the time. But hey looking forward to join dedicated ppl. my name ingame is : Sharkwader you can always add my btag as soon I am in the guild.
iL is 884 - but gameplay is more important!
Zuriel

Re: APPLICATION

Post by Zuriel »

Hey mate,

Thanks for your app. I'll catch you in-game for a little bit of chat. You can add me on Zuriel#2753.

Cheers,
Zuriel