Shadowmourne / Shadow's Edge

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Shadowmourne / Shadow's Edge

Post by Septih »

So yeah, 575 emblems of frost needed for the first part, I've gotten about 84 this week alone across 5(out of 6) characters, but that's with an easy weekly raid. If anyone happens to collect a few emblems on a character they aren't fussed about and want to spend 23 of them on a primordial saronite, I'm offering 1k gold for each one. You can get double this on the AH if you want, so I'm more relying on the kindness of strangers(/friends), etc. In fact I'm not expecting to get any and will continue to plow through random heroics on as many characters as I can, but I thought I'd at least put this out here.
Frälsaren

Post by Frälsaren »

Even tho I slack on the forums (I badly dislike forum style conversations.. it's so ... 90's modem internet - obsolete)
I'll just follow gmotd suggestion and post here that I'm after it on Ferryman. ;)
Doing daily random heroics on all my chars as much as possible to stock up on the frost emblems (saronite) myself as well.

Blabla. Etc. Ad infinitum. :)
Smeagol - out!
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Frälsaren wrote:Even tho I slack on the forums (I badly dislike forum style conversations.. it's so ... 90's modem internet - obsolete)
I'll just follow gmotd suggestion and post here that I'm after it on Ferryman. ;)
Doing daily random heroics on all my chars as much as possible to stock up on the frost emblems (saronite) myself as well.

Blabla. Etc. Ad infinitum. :)
Smeagol - out!
Wrong thread, look in the members forum (added your name in tho)