The Shattering

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

wvdveer

Re: The Shattering

Post by wvdveer »

Dave wrote:So, I've played through both the gnome and troll starting zones, and I've gotta say, 'Jolly good show, Blizz'! Great fun, infinitely better than the old starting zones. I actually deleted my gnome priest to start it again. Yeah, I changed my mind with the name and didn't wanna pay for a name change on a level six character, but still, I liked it! They're not mega-epic or anything, but I do like that everything connects, you're doing something more important than killing X number of boars, then X number of wolves, then X number of another kind of boar all the time. And I like the idea of having a 'boss' at the end of it all too. Tomorrow I'll be doing the tauren starting zone with a friend, so I'm hoping the normal starting zones have been made more interesting too.
The revamped zones kinda work like this as well. It's great to see little storylines in every zone instead of running here and there to get some stuff for a random NPC.
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Westfall CSI is awesome :P
wvdveer

Post by wvdveer »

Redridge Rambo storyline is awesome as well. :)
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

wvdveer wrote:Redridge Rambo storyline is awesome as well. :)
Oo My shaman is lvl 13 now, couple more levels and the next stop is Redridge!!
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

I'm almost sad that I'll only be levelling one more new character, it does sound like things are considerably more interesting now than they used to be. :)
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Hmm, either split my bank char across all my proper characters or delete my girlfriends horde lock that she never plays, decisions, decisions...
Vecko

Post by Vecko »

Septih wrote:Hmm, either split my bank char across all my proper characters or delete my girlfriends horde lock that she never plays, decisions, decisions...
Right, awesome tip coming your way.

Don't delete the char from the girlfriend. If she finds out, she'll give it some special meaning and it will haunt you for months!

Women :roll: :mrgreen:
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

sounds like voice of experience there

:o

Hoffmeister is actually a hunter that a random person at university created on my account years ago :D No idea how/why I kept levelling it up, but he's allll miiiiine naow
Roper

Post by Roper »

still patching...
Ropey - lvl80 Priest
Roopa - lvl80 Rogue
Darkropes - lvl70 Warlock
Ropair - lvl60 Retired Hunter