Dispersion - Holy Paladin Neptulon EU. (: [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

dispersion

Dispersion - Holy Paladin Neptulon EU. (: [A]

Post by dispersion »

About Me :)

Well like Ive mentioned in the last quota of the application , I love humor , I mean even wipes can be turned hilarious , well not repeated mistakes but sometimes certain wipes do make you laugh . Yet others are mind wrecking :(

Im a dedicated person to whatever I do , ingame or in real life , Ill communicate on forums as much as I possibly can and will pretty much be on vent quite a bit , just lodging around and having a nice time (:

About why I would like to join CTSamurai:-

Well , I looked up on WoWprogress , and just saw that you know oldest neptulon guild that is still around and back in the days (TBC / Vanilla) Neptulon had amazing and genuine players that changed since most of the top guilds migrated to Jaedenar , but I never have played with anyone from CTSamurai , so I said why not give it a shot , I thought about it earlier but I thought you guys were not international and had a very close knit in real life community .

So give me a shot and lets see what happens , might cross your expectations or atleast live up to them for sure (:

About your character

Name: Dispersion
Level: 85
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy Oh Yeah. (:

Well , Ive been a Holy Paladin practically since vanilla , Ive rerolled quite a few times here and there for a few weeks , but always seem to crawl back to my paladin. I personally think , I love my paladin for the simple reason that its always fun , its agressive and sometimes its truly intriguing with the role play (Hint back to ICC ( HC LK Tries) :D) . The reason in particular I chose this spec (Holy) was because that I feel healing has sort of more importance than any other role , its the role that imo you have to always be on your feet ( Well fingers in WoW`s case) you cannot tunnel vision one thing and got to predict incoming damage . Its trickey and hard to master yet its hard that proves how good we are isn`t it? So thus I took it as a challenge and always played holy , and in cataclysm with all the AoE heals we have , Paladins healing capabilities have increased way beyond what they were back in the days. :) Ive raided practically since vanilla , experiencing almost if not all of the raid instances , I honestly love the feel of bringing down a boss that has had countless of tries , and when that boss is dead , the people are sceraming on vent and a feeling of achievement chills down your spine , ahh good old days , and now also when I got ragnaros down , such a legenedary moment =P.

Im currently none of my alts are in raid gear , as I just havnt bothered with them much , theyre my farming loving chars :)
Rogue (NE) - Combat - 85.
Deathknight - 82 (Will level to 85 soon) - Frost/Blood DK :)
Yeah the rest are practically 80 or below (:

Final thoughts

Well , I`m a decent player , pretty much always dedicated , always prepared before and also , I am a pretty vocal guy , Id communicate on vent , and get to know people amongst the guild and just at the end of the day have a serious yet enjoyable atmosphere during PvE events :) , oh oh and I love humor , Im partially indian , so Russel Peters , is the bomb B-)

Thank You for reading my application (:
Looking forward to hearing from you guys (:
Sincerely Dispersion (:
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Dispersion - Holy Paladin Neptulon EU. (:

Post by ash »

Hi, thanks for applying, please contact Worrom or Holystriker in game for a chat about your application. Seems quite chatty so hopefully you'll get along well :)