Marvak Rogue application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

marvak

Marvak Rogue application

Post by marvak »

About you

I am a student at the Zayed university in Dubai , soon living on my own in my own house ... My hobbies they include playing football / going with friends to cafees /malls/ boxing ( I train casual enough to break peoples jaws when needed ). Aside from that sometimes I go on trips with my friends on boats, I know it sounds kinda random, but I really like it, each summer we spend 2 weeks in our beach house riding some jet-skies or jet-boats.

And as usual I play wow for about 4 to 6 hours daily (if not raiding days). And I play some other online games like Counter-strike and killing floor. My main game is WoW.

About us

I found out about ur guild from pugging in Neptulon, some good players from CTSamurai use to join when i'm on my rogue or my warrior. The main reason I came to this server for my IRL friends called Reckless, Sycs and Timeflys. I joined maligned from 2 months raided with them a bit, they wanted to start raiding 25 and they did, but obviously people joined on the farm days like Wednesday get some loot and slack for the rest of the week. Maligned got sick of it and wanted to stop raiding 25, the game started to be annoying and the members are slacking like hell, so they decided to migrate from Neptulon to Arathor-horde, and I dont really want to leave this server and I don't want to go back horde.

So I searched on wow-progress for guilds in Neptulon and I found your guild. And here I am applying :).

About your characters

Rokher:
Warrior Protection mainspc, fury offspc. level 85.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... her/simple

I created my warrior just for Arms pvp, but after leveling it to 85 I found out that tanking is awesome also, I started leading pugs with it to BOT, BWD, TOT4W and Firelands every week and gearing it up, I played a bit PvP and I got bored of it. So my mainspc is protection and my offspc is fury, I also wanted to make the warrior my main, but I thought about it and I think its stupid. I spent 410 days in total playing with my rogue.

blue:
Mage arcane mainspc, frost offspc. level 85
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/f ... %AA/simple

I leveled my mage to 80 back in Uld. days just to see how the tier8 would look like on mages. I use to love the way blizzard made it, it makes me so horny every time I see it :p. So i leveled my mage and played with it a bit in alt raids with my rogue and so on. And sometimes I use to join main raids with my mage, like LK 25 HC I never got it with my rogue.

About your character

Name: Marvak
Level: 85
Class: Rogue
Spec: Combat

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... vak/simple

A screenshot to my UI: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33 ... 72047.jpg/

A screenshot in a random fight, I dont remember taking this picture but I was searching for any random fight in wow.. :
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84 ... 22549.jpg/

My history is a long story, I started playing from about 5 years with my beloved rogue. I started off in Skullcrusher as i remember played some pvp and raided a bit. At level 70 I started raiding hardcore with Pwnanza in Kazzak, ofc I migrated to Kazzak. Skullcrusher was filled with noobs. I cleared everything from Kara to SWP. At level 80 I cleared everything also from naxx to ICC from normal to hardmode and hc. But i never killed LK 25 hc on my rogue, I killed him on my mage. At the end of ICC after releasing RS I felt the game was boring and I quited wow for many reasons. I played a bit with my friends in a guild called Saved in frostmane, in early cata. They asked me to join them and play with them since they wanted ALL IRL friends. It was fun though.. But the thing is we didnt progress as fast as we can and didnt put much effort in raiding, the guild was not motivated enough, as you can see my BWD,BOT,TOT4W hc progress is shit, I could've joined a better guild and got faster and more progress. At early Firelands I got sick of my shit progress and wanted more progress and raid hardcore like I use to in TBC and WotLK, I joined a guild called maligned and raided with them Firelands for 2 months more or less i dont really remember, but they wanted to migrate to another server and change faction to horde. The good thing i found some IRL friends in neptulon, like my daily friends, I never knew they were in Neptulon. So thats why I chose Neptulon as a server.

Final thoughts

I just wanted to say thanks for having the time to read my application.

Cheers !
faery
Mage and Druid Class Leader

Re: Marvak Rogue application

Post by faery »

Hey there!

TY for ur application, find me online at some point to discuss it i shall actually make an effort to be online this week in the evenings after 7 (UK time). Be prepared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Faery~
Faerydust, Pixiedust, Glitterdust, /who dust...
marvak

Post by marvak »

Hehe no prob's i'll see you online today :).

thanks.
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Hey Marvak, fellow rogue Getslaven here.

I was wondering about your addon for Slice and Dice, is it a modified Rogue Power Bars? I use RPB but they arent nearly as neat as yours 8)

See you ingame

Cheers