Syaorran - Marksmanship Hunter Application [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Syaorran

Syaorran - Marksmanship Hunter Application [A]

Post by Syaorran »

About you

hello my name is Jasper and i have been playing WoW since vanila as a paladin. I've cleared almost all content of vanila only missed 5 bosses in naxxramus. In tbc i joined a more hardcore raiding guild but at the end of tbc i came to the conclusion
that a hardcore guild is just not suited for me anymore.
At the end of wotlk i stopt playing and started playing rift with some rl friends in February, I played there until end of june but I stopped playing then since the people i enjoyed playing with all left or went to a more hardcore guild.

For a living i work in a toyshop for about 8 years, at first it was just a temporary job but because of a situation at home i ended up staying there and working part-time now to save up some money so i can go to college.
In my free time i am mostly at home doing nothing and some weekends I travel to visit my friends (they all live kinda far away)

About us
Tameka pointed this out to me and it just seemed like the right guild for me: Friendly, funny, without raiding all night or forcing people to have this and that much attendance a week.
Just people who want to enjoy the game like me

"Knowing how to play is good, but we don't have minimum level or gear requirements"
since i only have my hunter at lvl 85 2 days ago this suits me perfect to try and enjoy the endgame of Cataclysem in a friendly enviroment

About your character

Name:Syaorran
Level:85
Class:Hunter
Spec:MM

in burning crusade i played a friends hunter and leveled it from 60 to 70 and kinda fell in love with it. I enjoy playing a range class but i never liked warlock and already raided with a mage
My current spec is Marksman as i just enjoy that spec the most i tried the other specs but just did not find them as fun to play

Final thoughts

after raiding in a hardcore guild for most of the years i just want to enjoy the game with out sacrificing my real life too much.
and i think i can do that the best in a Guild like this
Animma

Re: Syaorran - Marksmanship Hunter Application

Post by Animma »

Both yourself and Tameka's applications were a nice thing to check the website and find, it seems as if you've really understood what the core concepts behind the social guild should be. There's always people that smile and nod as you try and describe it to them, but when it comes to it all they want is to be handed shiny epix on a plate and to get into every raid or else.

We do get a bunch of raiding within the guild, one group that does fairly well progression-wise because we all want to get that far, not because it's pressured. And another group that usually goes on Monday/Tuesday for the people who don't want that dedication to lots of heroic mode wipes!

As generic as it is, the application lengths were nice too, it shows a lot of effort was put in! I know what it's like for friends to live far away too, I only have 2 or 3 even in the same country as me. A few in England and some others throughout Europe (I'm from Scotland myself). I won't be the one to deal with either of these applications but you can certainly feel free to whisper me ingame for a chat if needs be. I'm usually around on Ariahnrod or Ayunae =)
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

Seems like we're the perfect guild for you and your friend, and I'm sure you'll both fit in well. Try catch me online for a quick chat.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

Accepted
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -