Murgot Paladin

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

murgot

Murgot Paladin

Post by murgot »

About you

Im from sweden. Fills my day with work, running and waiting to become a dad :) 2weeks to BF.

About us

Im have heard alot of good stuff about CTsamurai from Getslaven how i have played with since TBC. Im serching for a friendly guild who do not have as many raids a week. But are still good and serious. Im looking for a guild to stay long time in. Hopeful to the end of my Wow-career :)

About your character

Name: Murgot http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... got/simple
Level:: 85
Class: Paladin
Spec: Main: Prot, got gear all specs.

Vanilla: I play Holypaladin. Biggest moments killing Ragnaros and Nefarian. Get full T2. Killing 2-3bosses in Naxx before all stop raiding and farm pvpgear for TBC.

TBC: I pvp most of the time as holy. Got to 1950rating. Some random raiding. Most slack.

WOTLK: Hardcore Raiding 5days/week. As retripaladin. Think our guild was Nr 1 to clear Ulduar on Neptulon and got all HC-modes and nice rustyprot drake. In the end of WOTLK i start play prot and my biggest moment was to kill LK about 2-3weeks after relese of last wing. Solotanking LK in phase two and surviving soulreaper with argent defender was priceless. When our warrior tank got oneshoot. :)

Cata: I have played randomly through cata. Raiding with some old wow friends. Funneist moments was to tank Nefarians adds last phase.

I stopped play wow when 4.2 released. So havnt raid the past months. But got ok gear i think.

Alts:
I got some alts i like to play. Atm im lvling a mage. Soon hiting 80.
Also got:
Warrior lvl85
DK lvl85
and some random lvl 40-50s
All alts on neptulon

Final thoughts

I have worked as a forestman. Im a pro with chainsaw! :)
Nonplus

Re: Murgot Paladin

Post by Nonplus »

Hey Marcus, sorry for the late reply. If you're around this week-end, we can have a chat, in game, I'll be on Nonplus or Tudor.