Percival the knight lost in Asia :D [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Percival

Percival the knight lost in Asia :D [A]

Post by Percival »

I am a hotel owner spending much time of my life with my wife and daughter in the hotel i like to play WoW in my free time the last 6-7 years with some brakes. I like traveling alot when i have the time i like good comedy and spicy foods :)

About us
I know CTS from old time been many years here in Neptulon started raidin with United in Vanila times so i pretty know its a solid guild with experienced ppl on it and with a good core.

Name:Percival
Level:85
Class:Paladin
Spec:Retri / Prot
Armory Link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... l/advanced

I started playing Percival at the start of TBC had main Warrior till that time since Pallys in past years wasnt much eather as dps or tanks that i enjoy to play
Righteus cause of Paladin is something i like and the Knight feeling is something i love :)

About alts i have in my posetion 10 Chars all 85 all geared up. (dunno if Blizzard gona give me 11 slot for Monk at MOP :P )
Also have 1 Horde DK got a friend in some other realm so i visit there some times and see him.

Final Thoughts
I am just lookin for a nice and mature enviroment cos i like alot to be in a nice community and in it i can enjoy my favorite game .

Domo arigato....
Animma

Re: Percival the knight lost in Asia :D

Post by Animma »

dunno if Blizzard gona give me 11 slot for Monk at MOP
I believe they are!
Nonplus

Re: Percival the knight lost in Asia :D

Post by Nonplus »

Any reasons you can make public about why you're leaving your current guild?

Is it the guild in which you got your progress, this tier, btw? Did you had any serious attempts at Warmaster on heroic yet? We, as a guild, sort of lost it - core members quiting/breaking from WoW - just as we reached the last 3.