Kinapuff´s Application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Kinapuff

Kinapuff´s Application

Post by Kinapuff »

About you

<There is not alot to know about me, I spend most of my time working, when I don´t work I mostly spend the time with my friends.>

About us

<I don´t know anyone from CTSamurai, Most of my in-game friends quit playing, thats why I want to join you as a casual member, so I got people to do heroics and quests with and what not.>

About your character

Name: Kinapuff
Level:90
Class:Warrior
Spec:Fury/Protection

<Kinapuff is the first char I ever made, Sadly I switched to mage in Burning crusade and Paladin in Cataclysm. I always wanted to make this my main again but just never got around to it. I chose fury because its fun to play, always something to do, unlike my mage, and because it just looks so bad-ass with a pair of two-handers!>

<Got a level 90 Holy paladin and alot of level 70s.>

Final thoughts

<Club club club,
Grab some grub!
When hunger hits,
Me likes to club!

Little halfling,
Furry feet,
Smash his brains,
Tasty meat!

Skinny elf,
Eyes so blue,
Crush his bones,
Make elf stew!>
Animma

Re: Kinapuff´s Application

Post by Animma »

Since the other officers are ENORMOUS SLACKERS, feel free to whisper me ingame on Ayunae or Asraie and we can discuss this.
Kinapuff

Post by Kinapuff »

Will do! :wink:
Nonplus

Post by Nonplus »

Animma wrote:Since the other officers are ENORMOUS SLACKERS, feel free to whisper me ingame on Ayunae or Asraie and we can discuss this.
Who are you calling fat?