Azzie's application (Hunter, 90) - Social app

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

azzie

Azzie's application (Hunter, 90) - Social app

Post by azzie »

About you

Well i am extremely casual player, who tends to waste his time doing stupid things like leveling multiple alts then deleting some especially mages. Have some masochistic habit of leveling a mage then deleting it. For me the most important thing in this game is the social area, meaning i like spending my time doing stuff with friends than making any raid progress or whatsoever. I like playing some pvp too. I am more of a slacker than serious gamer.

I have very few raiding experience on a competitive level coming mainly back in Vanilla. So it is not worth it to talk much about it. I play since the beginning of the game, but during the years i have done few long breaks, but more or less i have played in every singe expand.

Previous guilds:
Hostile Foragers - well forever more or less. Been in some others too.
In vanilla i was in a proper raiding guild, which name i forgot, but it was a horde guild in Jaedenar (spelling). And this was the only real time i put some real effort in raiding.

About us

I want to join you, since I wish to be part of a community of normal people, who do what they do without making me feel like i am back in the kindergarten. And as far as i know your guild is exactly what i am looking for. As i said also above social gaming is what i seek in this game.

Most probably, from other application of my guild mates, you know that most of our guys left Neptulon to play in a horde server so our guild is pretty much empty. I have stopped playing for about a year and now when i paid my account i am one of the only 2-3 people who are part of the guild (excluding few alts).

I am applying as a casual member of the guild so not wanting to push myself for a raid spot or whatsoever, but when you do some flexes (future normal) or RBGs or whatever that does not require serious raiding effort i am more than willing to join if there is a place for me of course.

The only people i know in your guild are most probably my old buddies from HF (e.g. Kakapenka, Zuriel and etc...). Kakapenka is actually one of my closest friends in RL too.

About your character

Name: Azzie
Level: 90
Class: Hunter
Spec: SV and BM

I have many alts which i will not mention, most notably mage, paladin and warrior. Currently the paladin is maybe the char i play most as i want to take the back before the WoD, hopefully next week.

To be honest i am not sure i can offer you anything more than a friendly casual player, so if you expect to get a dedicated raider i am certainly not one :) But if you choose to take me i will at least bring you a person who can support in doing the little useless things like farming achievements or mounts even though i don't even have many of neither of them. But if you need a person who i try to kill a shark on 1000000000000000000000 health doing that for 3 hours, or trying to find a way how to get out of the world and reach a zone that is not in the map (e.g. been into Mount Hyjal in vanilla where it wasn't there yet) i am the one to do so.

Cheers
Azzie
Roxy

Re: Azzie's application (Hunter, 90) - Social app

Post by Roxy »

hey azzie,

welcome back to wow i guess!

You seem a nice guy that would fit into our social side with ease so unless i see any objections, feel free to whisper me in game!

ps... good mention of kaka, i need his knowledge of wod so i better be nice to his friends too :DD
Crowker

Re: Azzie's application (Hunter, 90) - Social app

Post by Crowker »

More HF members! Hai there and welcome back :)