Lottie's Application (DK, 60)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Lottie

Lottie's Application (DK, 60)

Post by Lottie »

About you

Real name: Charlotte Webb (Yes, I've heard all of the jokes, cruel parents or something)

Despite the name, I'm actually not a talking spider; shocking, I know. Just a boring 24 year old student with few prospects and too much debt. I'm from Bournemouth on the coast of England - we have nice beaches so I suppose I've got that going for me!

About us

I'm relatively new to WoW so I don't really know anyone here and I'm not sure if there's some crucial element of guild applications that I'm going to miss out on when writing this. I'm a lowly peon of the 60th level (and rising) so probably can't contribute too much either. Really this post should be about why you don't want to invite me. I'm just looking for some people I can whine at when game elements fly over my head and I end up at the bottom of a cliff with a bunch of zombies chewing my corpse... or similar scenarios, use your imagination.

About your character

Name: Lottie
Level: 60
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Blood

I created this lovely DK you see before you because the theme appealed to me (plus she has fun glowing eyes). Blood seems to be the way to go for sustainability and damage reduction which I anticipate I'll need, not to mention being able to get into the thick of it all is kinda fun.

Final thoughts

On request of the template who so kindly asked for a poem... have one from "The Cat In The Hat" by the wonderful Dr. Seuss, since I lack the imagination to create one of my own.

Who was back in the house? Why, the cat! Have no fear of this mess, Said the Cat in the Hat. I always pick up all my playthings and so... I will show you another good trick that I know! Then we saw him pick up all the things that were down. He picked up the cake, And the rake, And the gown, And the milk, and the strings, and the books, and the dish, And the fan, and the cup, And the ship, and the fish. And he put them away. Then he said, That is that. And then he was gone, with the tip of his hat. Then our mother came in and said said to us two, Did you have any fun? Tell me. What did you do? And Sally and I did not know What to say. Should we tell her The things that went on there that day?
Animma

Re: Lottie's Application (DK, 60)

Post by Animma »

I'm sure people will yell at you if it's TOO dumb. Anyway no, you haven't missed anything super important, so feel free to contact one of the officers ingame to arrange an invite!