Manis - Holy Pally.

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Manis

Manis - Holy Pally.

Post by Manis »

About you

Curently working in Social Media, I'm a car and motorcycle enthusiast, beeing member of a car and bike club, at the moment. Enjoy traveling and riding. I enjoy horror flicks and rock music. :)

About us

Trying to fit in a guild where I can develop myself on a personal level, find friends and enjoy this awesome game Blizzard gave to us. :)

About your character

Name: Manis
Level: 100
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy

Pfff. :)) Been playing this char since Vanilla, and been playing holy since MC. I think it fits my profile. Him and my DK. Both have a tanking spec, and I identify with them, to some extent. (Considering both my car and bikes licence plates are CYT (And my dk is Cyth) xD

I guess I started playing when Holy was the only spec viable, and it stuck. Didn't ever tought about changing MS to something else, honestly.

<Feel free to repeat this section for alts you may have>

Final thoughts

I actually raided a bit during this expansion, with some Highmaul experience, even tough not enough. Raided BRF Heroic, and a bit Mythic. Also, raided HFC up to and incloding Mannoroth. I think I can bring a good addition to the game, I think of myself as consistent and try my best as much as I can. :)

Hope to see you soon. :)
Zuriel

Re: Manis - Holy Pally.

Post by Zuriel »

Hey there mate! :)

Always nice to see a fellow holy pally write a nice app.
If you are really looking for a guild where you can make some real friends and enjoy the game while doing mythic you should look no further because that is what we have been doing for a long time now.

Your gear and experience seems decent enough to start you in the second part of heroic directly.
I see you swapped guilds a few times during the past months, trying to find a suitable place?
You temporarily joined Faceless right before we merged together so not really sure if Stronk had time to take you to a raid.

I'm also curious to know how things are going in Stone Roses if you don't mind sharing, ever since Xintao stopped raiding I lost track of the guild :)

Poke me or any other officer in game and we can take you aboard and see how it goes :)
Manis

Re: Manis - Holy Pally.

Post by Manis »

Hey.

Thanks for that!

Well, I am trying to find a permanent place. I don't enjoy hopping, and I find it really tiresome.

I did join Faceless, and we spent a bit of time there. I was really undergeared and feel I didn't make a very great impression, tough. Anyway, talked with Stornk, when he decided to stop raiding BRF HC, and asked him if it was ok to join SR before 6.2 to gear up a bit, he said yes, we did, but untill 6.2 happend, I guess the merge happend and I stuck here untill I was subbed. (Curently).

Before, we were in MVP, untill they also merged with Solis Rise, and didn't have a spot for me, since I was one of the latter additions, and Solis was filled on healer spots.

And before that, I was in Firelord and the GM joined FE, promising that he will still raid with his alt. I find that a bit bothersome, so we went to MVP.

About SR, things are looking good, I think. 12/13 HC HFC. Great, awesome lads. Bit sorry they couldn't offer me a main spot. :(