Syrex's application (Combat - rogue)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Syrex

Syrex's application (Combat - rogue)

Post by Syrex »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: Ørjan
2. Age: 18
3. Location: Norway

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: well, im experienced trough kara, gruul, magtheridon etc. But im looking for new challenges.

5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Orube and Andraan, prolly some more, but can't really remember everyones name (a)

6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: Some
random guilds, nothing serious.

7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?: Yes

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Well, raids are the best imo.
Teamwork, chatting with friends.

9. How often do you play?: Almost everyday? Somedays im off cus im at holiday etc.

10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: I can't say im uber-skilled, but im not a noob either. I've played my character for 1 year now. In raiding I might be "fresh". I know Kara in and out, magtheridon and pre-tbc raids.

11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?: Offcourse everyone got a weakness, but im not really sure what to answer.

12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: Well, as it says above, im 18 years old. Coming from a little place called "Løten" in Norway. Im going school.
Outside WoW im an eager fisher(pike, pewpew!). Im also alot with my friends, pc. Listening to music 24/7, im a metal-head\m/

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375?: Yes.

14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?: Yes, offcourse.

15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?: Yeah.

16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?: Most of the times yeah, but not allways. IRL before WoW

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Syrex
2. Race: Night Elf
3. Class: Rogue
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: Sword Combat.
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: Well, I specced Combat cuz it's a really fun specc. (Offcourse, not my style PvP tho)
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: MC, Onyxia, BWL and Karazhan. I have all the Heroic keys.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... on&n=Syrex

1. Character: Hellmaker
2. Class, Level: Paladin, 70
3. Guild: None
4. Reason for not applying: Im sick of it. Inactive
Arguing on the internet is like winning the special-Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded.