Piccie post

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

ash wrote:nice amount of armour m8, what determines the amount of +def you have? just items and level or?

that 10k is about 70-80% dmg reduction maybe? pretty nice.

Def is just items and level for Druids, yeah. There are no +def talents and Bear form gives you no bonus to it.

I think I have 310 defense as I get +10 from my Warden's Staff. Might seem pretty low, but remember that Druids can't block or parry so one of the big benefits of +def is wasted. Unlike with Warriors, it's not really worthwhile for a Druid to stack up on +def instead of +sta and armour.

Bear form with a shield would be funny though. :D

tomas wrote:2 things...

First, the picture of Wyrmthalak, Tomas on the damage meteras 0.41%? did I just turn up or something?

Heheh, yeah, that's healing - green background to a damage meter is healing, red background is damage. That's why me and Pemby are way up at the top and you, Jill and Seppy are way down at the bottom. ;)

tomas wrote:And I'll try next time to choose a different option so this thread is easier to read. And I'll try not to take more pictures of people standing about :p

If when you get the links from Imageshack you choose the second one, that will give clickable thumbnails like in some other posts. It's usually best not to use Irfanview or Imageshack to resize the images unless you're running a res higher than 1024, just use it to resave as JPG (and play with the gamma if you need to). I find sticking the JPG quality setting to 95% gives near perfect conversion and a file size of about 500k at 1024 res, which Imageshack is more than happy to host.
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

Sorry guys, just got my Cloudrunner Girdle, so you get to see another screenshot:

10039 armour, 4773 health, 15.7% dodge, 9.9% crit, 320 defence. All with nothing but my own Mark of the Wild buff.

Druids pwn. ;)
tomas

Post by tomas »

Rather than looking at the poor damage in the bottom right, look at the conversation in the bottom left

ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

lmao @ tomas

classic :)
P3mby

Post by P3mby »

tomas wrote:Rather than looking at the poor damage in the bottom right, look at the conversation in the bottom left

Rofl Tomas, not another one, I can't believe you managed to con 2 people now. I also can't believe that there are people out there that don't look outside their own little world of quests and read up on stuff/follow forums etc

Especially when they are leading raids to BRS.
OBEY THE TUBE!

It is never too late \o/