Takenaga's application (Paladin, 63)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Takenaga

Takenaga's application (Paladin, 63)

Post by Takenaga »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: Dimiter
2. Age: 18
3. Location: Varna, Bulgaria

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Because I want to raid with friendly people. I put the items in the background, I just like the thrill of the raid. Arenas are interesting in the begining but after a while they become boring, raids are always new.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Ciconka, he would recommend me. Helped me many times and we became good friends.
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: None, this might be the first.
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: I did.

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Having fun, farming (I got famous in my class for it) and raiding.
9. How often do you play?: 4-6h/day, weekends 6h+/day
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: Im on a encyclopedia level of WoW knowledge, dont have quite the personal experience, I know quite a lot though. With my character I played month and a half. Otherwise I played WoW since ver. 1.4.2
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? I have weakness with healing, thats why Id go with protection although you require more holy paladins.
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: I like to watch movies, anime. When I gather with friends we play LAN Warcraft 3. For the rest I am a student and I study when I have to.

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? Yes
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? I have CTRA
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? I tryed to install it but the settings arent specified for my audio. (Skype works fine though ..)
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? Im quite free at those hours. (I might get busy sometimes but I should be freefor most of the time.)

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Takenaga
2. Race: Draenei
3. Class: Paladin
4. Level: 63
5. Build type: Protection (leveling with Retribution at the moment)
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: As I mentioned earlier Im not good for healing, and protection paladin is probably the best off tank.
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: Until now I have only Flamewrought Key, because I just finished leveling in Hellfire Peninsula, I should be able to gather reputation for the rest of the keys as i continue leveling.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=Takenaga

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Neptulon&n=

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Shinzô
2. Class, Level: Rogue, 22
3. Guild: None
4. Reason for not applying: Too low level.

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Weeble
2. Class, Level: Warrior, 16
3. Guild: None
4. Reason for not applying: I made this character for icon of my account from the WoW TCG: http://wowtcgdb.com/carddetail.aspx?id=1422