Roider (70 warlock) [D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

ghosey

Roider (70 warlock) [D]

Post by ghosey »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name:Ben
2. Age:16
3. Location:United Kingdom

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?:I have heard it's an imba guild and i wanted to take part in it and i think its got good rules and everything
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them:No
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?:EpiX - Was not a very active guild and did not raid enough. Soulbound - Didnt really let me any raids and ignored me alot not very frienly either
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?:Yes i have

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?:Playing with new players and raiding and meeting new guilds and friends
9. How often do you play?: Atleast 6 times a week
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:I would say i am experianced i have finished all of karazhan , tiny bit of ssc and some of TK
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?Rogue's and some hunter's
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW:Well i am quite fit i play some sports but i still play wow alot and i like to have fun Smile

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375?Yes
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?Yes
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?Yes
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?I will be able to do the Saturday and Sunday raids but not the Wednesday - Friday because i will not have time on those days

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name:Roider
2. Race:Human
3. Class:warlock
4. Level:70
5. Build type:Destruction
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec:I chose this beacause its a good spec and i know how to use the spec really well and its also good for PvE so thats helpful in raids
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: Resevoir Key , Flamewrought Key , magisters terrace , Key of time and shadowlab key
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:

If the armory isn't working, simply add your name to the end of: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n&n=Roider

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character:
2. Class, Level:
3. Guild:
4. Reason for not applying:
B.Ghose