Atuha - level 70 night elf Rogue

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Atuha

Atuha - level 70 night elf Rogue

Post by Atuha »

Hello guys here's my apply :

1. Real name: Martin
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Dobrich , Bulgaria

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: I want a serious PvE guild with nice community and experience in raiding , I am playing on neptulon 2 years and you are here since that , much more guilds got disbanded , that proves how strong is the core of the guild and if u ask me this should make great respect amongst other guilds.
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Not even 1 sorry but I hope that I will find friends here
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: Divine Shadow , Ancient Angels , Serenity , BG , SIN , - most of them Disbanded , BG kicked (Lio - the guild master take only his friends on raids and in the end you receive kick) SIN - 2 months trial , most times 1st on DMG meter but even didn't receive a promote ........
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply at the top of this page?: Yes , of course

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: the game WoW is making its players addicted to it because the teamplay , a lot kind of playing style , absolut different races and nice environment (I like the game most because these things)
9. How often do you play?: every day in the week from 19:00 to 1:00 if there is a raid , I don't have guild atm so I join it rarely these days
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?: I am playing from 4 years , started on Private servers and other crap with mage characters , came here 4 months before TBC leveled up a mage , and when TBC come the guild that I wanted to join asked me for my rogue alt . I accepted and since that (1 year) my Main is rogue Kara/Gruul/ZA/TK (without Kael'thas) SSC 3/9 BT 1/5 MH Onyxia and ZG and this night I was in raid that killed Cairne Bloodhoof :D
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?: Sometimes during doing PvP or in a wipe situation (when there is nothing to save) the adrenaline enters in my veins and I stop thinking in this time I am the weakest player , it's only me and the game nothing else , but not thinking about the results of that (biggest problem in arena)
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: Playing WoW , watching Snooker , atm in high school with specialization hotel management , going to cafe with pretty girls (like everyone else teenager)
If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason
13. Do you have first aid skill 375?: Yes. it's nice for PvP and when there is no healer near you
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2?: oRA 2 got , don't have CTRA (CTRA is older version so I don't like it)
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid?: Yes I've got TS2 and Ventrilo 3.9.1 so np
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)?: I can raid all the slots , np for me (the Disco is much more later so I can get drunk like a boot after the raid :))))) )

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: Atuha
2. Race: Night Elf
3. Class: Rogue
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 19/42/0 (combat sword)
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: a lot of DPS , extra attacks less combos for much more time on slice and dice and insane nuke during the adrenaline rush + blade flurry but atm I am with PvP spec
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: MC, Onyxia, BWL and Karazhan. I have all the Heroic keys.
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... on&n=Atuha
not even 1 resistance gear ........ :( sorry

I've got a lot of alts

Mediv - Human mage 70 (just alt no raiding with him)
Drupovtori (dwarf paladin 70 prot spec) very usefull tank maybe I can come with him if you need me he is very nice geared for an alt
Chepotrias - dwarf warrior 70 arms spec (PVP alt)

That's all from me it's going late so good luck have fun Sorry if I wasted a lot of time of your life but someone have to read it and cya in-game :))